Proposal: Sens-Rangers

Childish Gamsteeno

Jun 24, 2015
Canada
Except this was Perron's 19 year old season. He was the best player, by far, on the best team. He will be in the AHL for his 20 year old season. A 20 year old season in the CHL is your overage season.

He is still eligible for the QMJHL this year.

My bad, I was referring to it being his draft+2 season and him now being 20. Regardless, I think both teams prefer to hold off on the deal and stick with what they have

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
What's left to say? Ceci isn't good and he won't add much to the Rangers in a current state in my opinion.

Were you expecting hard hitting a 10 point analysis?
Depends if you are only basing this comment on him playing with two non nhl calibre defenders,which he has been saddled with since he was a rookie .Or maybe watch how he plays with an actual nhl defender.He is far better than you think

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
Pretty funny you brought this up.

It annoys me to no end when people use rags.

It is offensive.

It is a women's sanitary napkin....local rival fans know it and love to use it.

I complain every once in a while and it falls on deaf ears.

People are cattle.

Too weary to fight about it anymore...

If it makes you feel any better I got a ban once for using it in the playoff series between Sens and Rangers.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
To the sens: Mats Zuccarello, and kelvin klein

To rangers: Cody Ceci, 2017 1st round pick(top 10 protected, becomes a 2018 unprotected pick sens finish in the top 10), 2018 2nd and Francis perron

What do you guys think?

What in the actual **** is this?

Hard pass. And by "hard", I mean so hard you could cut glass.

TeamRenzo

Jul 20, 2009
What's left to say? Ceci isn't good and he won't add much to the Rangers in a current state in my opinion.

English is obviously not your first language so maybe stay away from trying to sound clever...its not working.

How often have you watched Ceci play? Saying he "sucks" and "isnt good" really takes away from your credibility.

Maybe not what the Rangers fans are looking for but he is a legit top 4 defender in the greatest hockey league in the world.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
English is obviously not your first language so maybe stay away from trying to sound clever...its not working.

How often have you watched Ceci play? Saying he "sucks" and "isnt good" really takes away from your credibility.

Maybe not what the Rangers fans are looking for but he is a legit top 4 defender in the greatest hockey league in the world.

What does the bolded have to do with anything LOL

KreiderHouseRules*

NYR would never do this.

Zucc is worth more than this by himself, let alone with a #4D on a sweetheart contract.

My favorite part is "not a Sens fan..." and then he only posts what the Sens lineup would be after the trade. Your epidermis is showing!

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
NYR would never do this.

Zucc is worth more than this by himself, let alone with a #4D on a sweetheart contract.

My favorite part is "not a Sens fan..." and then he only posts what the Sens lineup would be after the trade. Your epidermis is showing!

You're kidding right?

I'm sure the Sens are dying to give up a young top 4 RD, a 1st round pick, a 2nd round pick, and a good prospect in exchange for a 5'7 Norwegian.

Sens easily say no to the original proposal. Taking out Klein, the only player that fills a need in the deal for Ottawa, just makes it laughably bad.

Lindberg Cheese

Apr 28, 2013
Cambodia
You're kidding right?

I'm sure the Sens are dying to give up a young top 4 RD, a 1st round pick, a 2nd round pick, and a good prospect in exchange for a 5'7 Norwegian.

Sens easily say no to the original proposal. Taking out Klein, the only player that fills a need in the deal for Ottawa, just makes it laughably bad.

Zuccs isn't worth Ceci/1st/2nd but it's close. Don't fool yourself, he's a 60 pt player on a favorable long term contract and a heart and soul guy. This being said, there's absolutely nothing wrong with Ceci as a player, people saying he sucks are being asinine.

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
Zuccs isn't worth Ceci/1st/2nd but it's close. Don't fool yourself, he's a 60 pt player on a favorable long term contract and a heart and soul guy. This being said, there's absolutely nothing wrong with Ceci as a player, people saying he sucks are being asinine.

This^^^ the package makes me stop and think a while even though I love Zucc (although probably moot if most Sens fans hate it anyway) just because Ceci would be a great fit on this team, a young solid RHD still with a ton of upside and only getting better

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013

Stop giving us a bad rep man, Ceci is honestly EXACTLY the type of player the Rangers need, #1 need at the moment should be improving RHD and #2 would be getting younger...

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
This^^^ the package makes me stop and think a while even though I love Zucc (although probably moot if most Sens fans hate it anyway) just because Ceci would be a great fit on this team, a young solid RHD still with a ton of upside and only getting better

I'd say most Sens fans like Zuccarello, but the problem is we have Stone and Ryan on RW already. Plus, we finally have a solid top 4 on D. We wouldn't be looking for Klein. The trade simply doesn't do anything to improve Ottawa.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad