Sens Players Mocking Coaching On Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cursed Lemon

Registered Bruiser
Nov 10, 2011
Dey-Twah, MI
Listen, they entered his car. It's within his right to film in his car if he so choses, and it's also within his right to share with the world. I'm sorry you're all bothered that your idols aren't a bunch of saints like you thought they were.

Why yes, technically it's legal to be an unethical prick in some instances.

What a distinction, what an analysis.

Eddymac

Dec 6, 2011
It's actually against Uber policy to release video without consent, regardless of state law. I'm sure he will probably have to switch to Lyft.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
You're right but not because of this. This was a great video. Honestly I hope they make it a monthly series or something. Like a Carpool Karaoke but for hockey players.

I enjoyed it. It was refreshing to hear the players say the same thing we are about our shitty D zone coverage.

Frosty415

Nov 27, 2009
415 to 519
It's hilarious how everybody is mad at the driver.

Like... Did he put a gun to anybody's head and tell them to talk ****?

This, this fake outrage is hilarious

These players make millions and still shit on their coach and act like entitled pricks, and it shows with their recent losses

Glad the driver released this, the players should be held accountable.

Its like the employees who shit on their boss on Facebook and get fired.

Keep your mouth shut in front of taxi/uber drivers, k?

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
This, this fake outrage is hilarious

These players make millions and still **** on their coach and act like entitled pricks, and it shows with their recent losses

Glad the driver released this, the players should be held accountable.

Its like the employees who **** on their boss on Facebook and get fired.

Keep your mouth shut in front of taxi/uber drivers, k?

Your fake outrage about something all players do is more hilarious.

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
If I was the Uber driver I would have blackmailed those players into giving me like $2000 not to release the video haha

Those guys make a combined $10M a year, they probably wouldnt have thought twice about it

Reactions: Goodbahd

Canadian Game

Jul 18, 2005
Ontario
It's not a dumb move. These drivers make peanuts, minimum wage at best. If he sold the video and made a couple of thousand dollars, then good for him. It's a capitalist country, and good on him for exploiting them, he understands the system. It's up to these dumb players not to air their laundry in a public space.
What the drivers earn has nothing to do with the situation. By your logic, everyone should be allowed to capitalize from sharing customer information from their workplace in order to make an extra buck. By this logic, a teller at a bank should be able to share details of customers assets, and medical administrators should be able to sell that info - all to make an extra dollar on the side. No... I can understand that the drivers have the cameras for security, but they're not meant to be used to exploit paying customers who are doing nothing wrong.

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
Your fake outrage about something all players do is more hilarious.
Exactly. The real story here should the scumbag that recorded a private conversation and put it out there in public. If you follow anybody around with a secret camera you're going to get stuff like this and a lot worse. These were employees talking about their boss after work with some alcohol in them probably. It is best forgotten by everyone.

Reactions: hockey07278771

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Maybe if you worked at McDonalds... I don't know where you work, but I wouldn't get fired.

I'd assume the complete opposite, a retail worker wouldn't get fired for that but I sure as hell would. I work as a territory manager for one of the largest Canadian manufacturers. Company is privately owned and I'm required to be in front of clients all the time...the company owner would not like me blasting him or one of the managers on the news.

Jacall

Oct 18, 2017
I enjoyed it. It was refreshing to hear the players say the same thing we are about our ****ty D zone coverage.
This is my point. Anyone making fun of it and thinking their team player has never done the same during crap situations, is wrong as well. Get off your high horse (people criticizing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad