Sens Players Mocking Coaching On Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
And then mocked how he talks directly afterwards and talked **** about him for the next 30 seconds or so?

There's nothing to manufacture, bunch of players were caught venting about their coaches/teammates. The former, fine. But the latter? No dice. With the younger guys like Chabot I have more leeway because they're so young, but Duchene? Childish.

wat? when? did you watch the video?

JJ68

Oct 5, 2017
Man back in the day I'd get the tough guys on the team to beat the shit out of these no heart sacks of crap.

Goodbahd

Dec 17, 2017
Both of your statements are unfounded.

It's not totally clear if he's within his rights and 95% of all statistics are completely made up.

Listen, they entered his car. It's within his right to film in his car if he so choses, and it's also within his right to share with the world. I'm sorry you're all bothered that your idols aren't a bunch of saints like you thought they were.

Reactions: PKCowboysOwn

Canadian Game

Jul 18, 2005
Ontario
Look at all these do-gooders bashing the Uber guy. It's within his rights, and probably 95% of the people on here would've done the same.
It's a dumb move by the driver. Looks bad on him and the company because the driver exploited conversation from paying customer who did no harm to Uber and did nothing illegal. It hurts Uber's image. If I were the driver's boss, I'd fire him.

Reactions: Jacall

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Man back in the day I'd get the tough guys on the team to beat the **** out of these no heart sacks of crap.

Yeah! How dare they rag on one of the assistant coaches in private.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Listen, they entered his car. It's within his right to film in his car if he so choses, and it's also within his right to share with the world. I'm sorry you're all bothered that your idols aren't a bunch of saints like you thought they were.
You seem to be mistaking your opinion on how these things should be handled with actual law, and you're also mistaking me for a Sens fan.

Goodbahd

Dec 17, 2017
It's a dumb move by the driver. Looks bad on him and the company because the driver exploited conversation from paying customer who did no harm to Uber and did nothing illegal. It hurts Uber's image. If I were the driver's boss, I'd fire him.

It's not a dumb move. These drivers make peanuts, minimum wage at best. If he sold the video and made a couple of thousand dollars, then good for him. It's a capitalist country, and good on him for exploiting them, he understands the system. It's up to these dumb players not to air their laundry in a public space.

Reactions: Weaves

Eddymac

Dec 6, 2011
Another millennial with a jaded view of life. And yes, when you are attacking someone's coaching ability, who's spent a lifetime developing those abilities, you are attacking the person... and they weren't attacking... they were mocking... which is even worse.

If anyone sounds like a millennial it's you. Mocking is worse than attacking? Man you're soft as butter.

These guys were just shooting the shit, I've seen hockey players in the club make way bigger asses of themselves. I'm sure most players have had convos like this at many different places, just lucky most people aren't ******** with tape recorders.

Last edited by a moderator:

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
It aint the coaches. They suck as a collective. Suck it up.

I see... so the "beating will continue until morale improves" approach. Bold move Cotton, let's see how this works out.

Goodbahd

Dec 17, 2017
You seem to be mistaking your opinion on how these things should be handled with actual law, and you're also mistaking me for a Sens fan.

Go read us the law Judge Joke. Obviously you don't understand what's legal and illegal. Handling is subjective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad