Sens Players Mocking Coaching On Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
I'd assume the complete opposite, a retail worker wouldn't get fired for that but I sure as hell would. I work as a territory manager for one of the largest Canadian manufacturers. Company is privately owned and I'm required to be in front of clients all the time...owner would not like me blasting him or one of the managers on the news.

Congratulations on your very impressive resume.

Reactions: BonMorrison

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
I'd assume the complete opposite, a retail worker wouldn't get fired for that but I sure as hell would. I work as a sales rep one of the largest Canadian manufacturers. Company is privately owned and I'm required to be in front of clients all the time...owner would not like me blasting him or one of the managers on the news.

I guess if you're client facing, it's a different story. It's probably a different story as a software developer. Glad I don't have to deal with that.

Canadian Game

Jul 18, 2005
Ontario
Your fake outrage about something all players do is more hilarious.
To add, it's something many people do about their work. Doesn't matter if they're an athlete or paper pusher in a cubicle.

Meanwhile because these athletes make a ton of money, some people think they should be dancing into work everyday like the Radio City Rockettes no matter how awful the team is playing and how mundane some of the practices and meetings are.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
No one is getting traded for this. It just goes to show that if you are even remotely in the spotlight (famous), you just can’t do this. Don’t care if you’re drunk, don’t care where you are.

It’s the reason I don’t care to be famous at all

Goodbahd

Dec 17, 2017
What the drivers earn has nothing to do with the situation. By your logic, everyone should be allowed to capitalize from sharing customer information from their workplace in order to make an extra buck. By this logic, a teller at a bank should be able to share details of customers assets, and medical administrators should be able to sell that info - all to make an extra dollar on the side. No... I can understand that the drivers have the cameras for security, but they're not meant to be used to exploit paying customers who are doing nothing wrong.

You contradict yourself. The driver did not capitalize on any information about his customers. Selling private information is illegal; uploading a conversation that was had in your car is legal. Big difference, stop with the fake drama.

Reactions: Jeremy2020

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i like how hockey players always mention they dont care about stats or standings or they dont read the newspapers... and this guys on their phones checking how shitty their special teams are instantly

MadLuke

Jan 18, 2011
I get the careless in front of a stranger, but in Arizona talking hockey I guess people felt safe and until recently would have (maybe they would have done it in an Canadian Uber...)

Battle Lin

Dec 18, 2015
im sure tons of players in all sports talk about coaches and staff and owners when they are together, come on now, you know its true...its just not recorded but this convo was

Jeremy2020

Dec 27, 2005
Austin, TX
Funny video. The only problem is that hockey players are paid to be public personas as well as hockey players so talking **** to strangers is probably a bad idea.

Reactions: Rob Brown
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad