Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Pens. 7pm, ROOT, TSN, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Thanks for making me feel like a dick.

No no, it's not directed at you or anyone in particular. Hell, even Rossi was like, "I know you'll all be super depressed, but he's not being traded."

I mean, it could be serious. I hope he gets well.

SO WE CAN TRADE HIS ASS. ;)

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Regardless of whether Letang's sick or not (someone mentioned the migraine thing -- might not be a bad lens for this last few days), Rossi thinks he's the NSA of Pittsburgh...

"Zero chatter on monitored trade frequencies..."

:laugh:

OK, Zero Dark Rossi! Whatever you say, buddy. Just go back to wearing that awesome hat for us, will you?

There's no chatter because no one in a position to know, talks to you about trades coming down the pike.

Then he calls us "conspiracy theorists", as if he's the voice of reason and not the social media click-troll. And as if forgetting it was one of his fellow Trib writers who first floated the idea several days ago. These guys are unbelievable.

Dewshbag hack. Do the world a favor: quit your job as a reporter and go open up a healthfood franchise or something.

Sideline

May 23, 2004
Regardless of whether Letang's sick or not (someone mentioned the migraine thing -- might not be a bad lens for this last few days), Rossi thinks he's the NSA of Pittsburgh...

"Zero chatter on monitored trade frequencies..."

:laugh:

OK, Zero Dark Rossi! Whatever you say, buddy. Just go back to wearing that awesome hat for us, will you?

There's no chatter because no one in a position to know, talks to you about trades coming down the pike.

Then he calls us "conspiracy theorists", as if he's the voice of reason and not the social media click-troll. And as if forgetting it was one of his fellow Trib writers who first floated the idea several days ago. These guys are unbelievable.

Dewshbag hack. Do the world a favor: quit your job as a reporter and go open up a healthfood franchise or something.

I nominate Zero Dark Rossi for the 2014 version of our nickname for the artist formerly know as Full Rossi.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
No no, it's not directed at you or anyone in particular. Hell, even Rossi was like, "I know you'll all be super depressed, but he's not being traded."

I mean, it could be serious. I hope he gets well.

SO WE CAN TRADE HIS ASS. ;)

Its OK I already had a good cry in front of everybody at work and they all made fun of me.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Id have bet anything on a 0.00% chance he was getting traded before the Rossi tweet.. now its like 50/50 ish... still think he has some illness or his knee is getting worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad