Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Pens. 7pm, ROOT, TSN, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SidDidNothingWrong

Beau's IcedCapp
Jan 2, 2014
WOOOOT SNOW DAY NO CLASSES AT UNI
Now I can read disparaging comments on the boards. I wouldn't spend it any other way.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Just no more Ebbett's or Kobasew's...please DB?
You made Ebbett's mom proud, that should be enough.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Don't **** it up again, Pens.

... Kobasew needs to stay gone so I can pretend he never happened or that he disappeared right before he got terribad and pathetic. Ebbett can go back to wherever he came from and maybe Letang will come back from his whatever smarter, less stupid. Ah, hope and optimism.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
I couldn't care less about Letang at this point. Hold him out the rest of the week and let him rest over the Olympic break.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
This Letang thing is just odd at this point. He has the immune system of an 80 year old if it's something that was going around the team with no one else missing a game. Please be a trade, come on, Shero, you can do it. I'll make sHero jokes.

This is Letang so it's probably not anything minor. Could it be his elbow again? Or his groin? Or him being on antibiotics and that messing with his migraine medication so they're being careful?

Lupus? :sarcasm:

Last edited:

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Its ok guys. Letang is just sick. Sick guys always laugh it up with a bunch of old ladies in special box during the game and miss a potential 3 games in a row right after.

Last edited:

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
I'm hoping there keeping him out because there planning on trading him and they don't want him to get injured.

I know that's unlikely but its what i want to believe.

Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5
This Letang thing is just odd at this point. He has the immune system of an 80 year old if it's something that was going around the team with no one else missing a game. Please be a trade, come on, Shero, you can do it. I'll make sHero jokes.

This is Letang so it's probably not anything minor. Could it be his elbow again? Or his groin? Or him being on antibiotics and that messing with his migraine medication so they're being careful?

Lupus? :sarcasm:

House-Its-not-lupus-Its-never-lupus.jpg

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Crosby has mentioned that he felt the hit that injured Dupuis was dirty multiple times. I wonder if we see any shenanigans tonight.

MrBurghundy

Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
IDK, maybe it's a mental health thing.

It was lupus that one time. :laugh:

... I think...

Rob Rossi ‏@RobRossi_Trib
Not to be a downer for the fringe, but there is zero chatter about #pens looking to trade Kris Letang. Back to conspiracies you may go...

Take from that what you will.

So trade incoming?

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
Not to be a downer for the fringe, but there is zero chatter about #pens looking to trade Kris Letang. Back to conspiracies you may go...

So he's as good as traded then? (edit: beaten to it, haha)

I do think if anything happens with him it'll definitely be in the offseason.

MrBurghundy

Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
I don't necessarily want him traded, but I'd love to see it happen now just to make him (Rossi) look like a boob

post-241-0-81297100-1382474775.jpg

I want him traded at this point. IMO he's a luxury that we don't need, and is a symbol of everything wrong with this team at times, who could solve a lot of our issues up front while losing relatively little on the back end.

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007

So he's as good as traded then? (edit: beaten to it, haha)

I do think if anything happens with him it'll definitely be in the offseason.

:laugh: Brings back memories of things like this.

Rob RossiVerified account ‏@RobRossi_Trib

#TribHKY >> finally, #pens unwilling to move Joe Morrow. View him as top overall prospect.

https://twitter.com/RobRossi_Trib/status/312634722989776896

...And 9 days later Joe Morrow was traded.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Normally I would take whatever Rossi says and believe the opposite, but I highly, highly doubt Letang is going anywhere this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad