Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Pens. 7pm, ROOT, TSN, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
What kind of illness prevents you from playing for almost a full week but is also not contagious and has no visible symptoms?

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007
Normally I would take whatever Rossi says and believe the opposite, but I highly, highly doubt Letang is going anywhere this season.

I agree. Although I also have a hard time seeing them trading their 1st again this deadline and I don't think someone like Despres is enough to get them what they want/need at the deadline. It'll be interesting to see what they do. Maybe they have their sights set pretty low and are just looking to try to get a Brad Boyes or Ales Hemsky type on the cheap to compete with Bennett for the top line role and then add a bottom 6 guy too.

MrBrightside

May 5, 2010
Franklin Park, PA
Sean Gentille ‏@seangentille

Letang's still sick and will be evaluated further. Asked whether it's serious or long-term. Said they're "uncertain."

Almost has to be a concussion.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
A long term Illness would give the pens some much needed cap space, but it would make him almost impossible to trade in the off season.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
you know, I'm going to assume he's actually sick and it's something serious and like how he's playing or not, I hope he gets better.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
you know, I'm going to assume he's actually sick and it's something serious and like how he's playing or not, I hope he gets better.

Yeah it does sound a little concerning. Reminds me of when Doan had rocky mountain fever earlier in the season and they didn't know what was wrong with him for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad