GDT: Sens @ Panthers | Sunday 6PM EDT | SNET-E, TVA-Sports

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Me neither. But a good bet is "drunk" = Potvin, so a giddy Potvin on a road trip is good luck? Meh, I got nothin'.

He always seems more drunk on afternoon games for some reason. You'd think he would have less time to get loaded before game-time, but who knows.

I best follow suit..

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
A win puts us up 4 over 7th (and 8th) and 9 over NJ. NJ is tenth but Winnipeg has played a bunch more games so I am taking NJ as the bigger threat. So as bad as the last 3 have gone, we still sit pretty and a win today all but clinches at least 8th.

REALLY hoping we play better than Friday...

take a peek

Mar 4, 2007
Would be a nice time for Turris to wake up. He looks down on himself out there. He seem like the kinda player that relies on where his confidence level is at, and now it seem he has none. He just looks so down when they show him close up.

I know he has been facing top defensive pairings and checking units but he also is getting top minutes and top PP time. He is being relied upon, time to step up. Its not like he is not trying, almost trying to much, to be too fancy, overthinking.

Lets go Turris!!

Yokai

Mar 29, 2011
Ottawa
Is it just me our is Anderson is a cliche factory when answering questions? I love how the guy plays, but his interviews are almost unwatchable.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Is it just me our is Anderson is a cliche factory when answering questions? I love how the guy plays, but his interviews are almost unwatchable.

It's just you. He's not quite as earnest and open as Bish was, but some of his quotes are solid. I remember one from a few months ago where he told the media that he "put a little sauce on that one for you guys." Loved it.

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
I like Anderson interviews. He seems very clever and amused by the whole interview thing most of the time. So yeah, he'll do the ol' [insert standard response here] thing, but he does it knowingly and just the look on his face is like he's in on the joke.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Great to see Andy back in his playground. Let's hope he keeps up his absolute stellar numbers and get's a s***-o**. Also hope the Con Man scores.

Magix

Oct 10, 2010
If they lose, panic buttons will be pressed. Wont be able to watch on tv, so dumb that I have to vpn gamecenter's local restrictions just to watch my home team. :shakehead

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
I predict that
sif_avengers.jpg

will have a big game. (comic book nerds should know what i am talking about)

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
GOSENSGO!!!

ny175-615-2008-175638-high-jpg.jpg

I remember something about fierce Tiger pics instead of adorable cats in the GDTs...

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $400.00