ueEVW2B.png
dH0Y0tQ.png

tiqLUI5.png
6BGzAp1.png

raQjXRW.png
VnicoJU.png

l0xrC05.png
sCzVCke.png

edit: lundin out, benoit in, d-pairings are probably scrambled.

Last edited:

Yokai

Mar 29, 2011
Ottawa
Thank goodness you remembered to post a line-up. I was worried these over the top GDT were about to ruin the board. Are you positive these are 100% accurate despite being listed a day in advance? I really don't want to be disappointed if the coach announces changes after speaking to the media.

Edit: Almost forgot. Awesome work btw!

Last edited:

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
Thank goodness you remembered to post a line-up. I was worried these over the top GDT were about to ruin the board.

*note, slight chance of gudbranson suspension.
also, clem is not confirmed, but markstrom played tonight.

Senacus Maximus

Jun 5, 2011
Vancouver
This is more like it.

Now if only people would get rid of the themes, and the pictures, and any colour at all.

Just line-ups. That's all we need.

Good work.

Mar 20, 2006
Ottawa
This is more like it.

Now if only people would get rid of the themes, and the pictures, and any colour at all.

Just line-ups. That's all we need.

Good work.

What's the problem? Best GDTs on HFBoards. I appreciate the creativity and effort that goes into them, and get a chuckle from most. Not sure why this would rile anyone up.

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
What's the problem? Best GDTs on HFBoards. I appreciate the creativity and effort that goes into them, and get a chuckle from most. Not sure why this would rile anyone up.

it's sarcasm, see the buffalo GDT for an explanation.

also:
483497021_61UQtBWhqVL_SL500_AA300__answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
We need the W !

Also, off topic, but I am not from the Ottawa area so I try to read on Twitter and sometimes the Citizen and Sun to stay updated on Sens news but do you guys from Ottawa know anything new on Spezza? seems like I don't hear anything from his rehab?

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
9/10 would read again

****. I thought i had enough for the 10.

We need the W !

Also, off topic, but I am not from the Ottawa area so I try to read on Twitter and sometimes the Citizen and Sun to stay updated on Sens news but do you guys from Ottawa know anything new on Spezza? seems like I don't hear anything from his rehab?

no, still silent on the spezza front. Regular season seems like a long-shot now, playoffs is still possible.

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
Thanks. No update on spezza? Heads up to pick him up would be splendid

dont expect him back before the playoffs. He's had some setbacks in his recovery. Michalek and Cowen are safer bets to play this season (last 5 games probably)

Milan the God*

Not sure what you guys think, but I'm going to start getting a little worried if we lose this one. This should be a win. The Panthers game ended at like 10:00pm and they play 20 hours later. We're the better team and need the points badly.

I'd start Anderson for this one. We need Alfie to score and Turris to score. Get that line rolling.

Thanks. No update on spezza? Heads up to pick him up would be splendid

No new update, but the Sens aren't sure if he's going to be playing at all this season (even in the playoffs if we make it).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->