Post-Game Talk: Sens @ Oilers Nov. 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonehead

May 27, 2002
Visit site
All this BS about Legwand and Neil and Smith and Michalek not "earning" their spot or ice time is crap. They are veterans. They have bled and Murray and Maclean are not idiots. Now we FINALLY have depth so truly the best players play.

Sorry, I saw "Legwand, Neil and Smith" in the same paragraph as "best players play" and had to drop in.

Last game they had exactly zero shots on goal (in about 12 minutes of ice time per player). None of them can skate/keep up with the pace of the game. I love Chris Neil but he's just not effective any more.

Sens Rule

Sep 22, 2005
Can't tell if legit excitement or sarcasm. I agree filatov and da costa shouldn't be here. But I mean were not reeeeeaaaaallllyyyy through the other side if the rebuild yet. There are still massive diffeciencies in our game.that I think more time is needed to fix and huge steps in development still need to be taken for this rebuild to be finished. Mcdavid would speed it along though

Not sarcasm at all. McDavid is not coming here.
Wishing for failure is stupid.

Been watching the team for 20 years. This is the deepest (not best) team we have had since Vermette and Kelly were on the 4th line.

You can build by having high end talent and crap depth players (Oilers) or having strong depth throughout the lineup. We have a ton of quality players. We lack high end players aside from Karlsson. Have a bunch of mid range star players in Ryan, Turris, MacArthur and Anderson. Then we have a whole roster of good players. Not useless one dimensional players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad