OT: Sens Lounge LXXVII | A Fridge Too Far Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I, too, am a huge fan of this proposition. He'd put on a show for the ages, absolutely no doubt.

Would the plan be for him to specifically spoof past Super Bowl halftime acts, and spoof their halftime shows specifically?

Because that would be incredible.

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
Trying to open ports on my router is driving me insane. I know what I need to do, but I don't know what ports I need to open and portforward.com doesn't have my router listed.

I just want an open NAT, is that too much to ask for?

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Why do I torment myself with You Gotta Eat Here?

Aug 15th I'm heading out to Boston / Cape Cod area for a week and I'm going to hit up all the DDD spots http://www.flavortownusa.com/states/massachusetts

Unfortunately my gf is vegetarian so we won't enjoy the flavours together but at least it'll be a good week away from work. At least they have a really good cauliflower steak out there.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
VLC network stream wont open any youtube url thats a song but will open any other youtube url.

I have no idea why. My source for free music is gone. :(

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
I just listen most music through youtube as is - no need to pipe it through youtube.

If it was something for phone - I could see that as having been handy, since youtube app doesn't run in background. And I'm suddenly getting random ads on it that I never used to get.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
I use youtube on my phone - don't have any issues..especially while working out. As for ads - if you just use wifi with adblockplus (not sure how to get it to work while using data) you won't get any youtube ads. If you absolutely must have mp3's then you can google "youtube to mp3 converter" and find some very useful tools.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Playing Tiger Woods 14 with my friend, and I shot a 38 over 18 holes.

Hole in one on 1 par 3, 2 par 4s, and an albatross on a par 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad