OT: Sens Lounge LXI | Game room

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
Oh, HAWT, CH, and whomever else it may concern (is that the proper use of whom?),

I started my Breaking Bad rewatch yesterday.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Okay so, ideal number of people I'd want for the pickup game is at least 20-25. Shouldn't be hard. Whoever comes, brings 1-2 guest(s) if they can.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
I'm on S2 E11 of Homeland. Each episode is 45 mins of Claire Danes trying to act and basically ruining the whole programme followed by 5 minutes of cliffhanger leading into the next episode.

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
Oh, HAWT, CH, and whomever else it may concern (is that the proper use of whom?),

I started my Breaking Bad rewatch yesterday.

Starting my rewatch on June 18th. One episode per day will have me finishing my rewatch the day before the new episode.

About time! I'm on S2E07.

Some of us just finished our Arrested Development rewatch and viewing of season four.

I'm on S2 E11 of Homeland. Each episode is 45 mins of Claire Danes trying to act and basically ruining the whole programme followed by 5 minutes of cliffhanger leading into the next episode.

I didn't think Danes acting was that bad.

[SPOIL]The forced love angle between her and Brody, on the other hand...[/SPOIL]

Beville

#ForTheBoys
Mar 4, 2011
Engerlanddd!
It's a bit stupid that despite being on a phone, I can see what the spoiler is regardless of what I do...

Not that I particularly care, but y'know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad