OT: Sens Lounge LXI | Game room

Status
Not open for further replies.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Apparently I have to get a night guard for grinding my teeth at night. :(

Nobody has ever said anything to me about grinding until today, I wish they would wait to see how it looks at my next appointment

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
Another question,

Alivcaj.png

For a course like this, where I have to enroll in the winter term as well, would I get another .5 credit, or is the entire year only worth .5?

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
A lady who lives in a duplex has 27 cats living there with her. The SPCA has been called on her.

Also, extracting photos of my missing cat from my phone is unbelieveable heart breaking for me.

Dana Scully

I want to believe.
Dec 3, 2005
Ottawa
You're missing out. Last episode was one of the most uplifting bits of television I've ever seen.

Ahhh! I've read the books, but have yet to see the episode. All my friends have read the books too... I wish I could have watched it with people who had no idea what was coming.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Sheesh.

So I stopped texting this girl maybe a week ago because all she ever did was complain about being sick... a complete downer to start with, but nobody really wants to pursue something with a person who's constantly ill.

She shoots me a couple of messages, and then today sends me a picture of a landscape from her house. I figure okay, whatever, and answer "nice view." Next text?

"Thanks. Going to see my doctor this week."

**** that noise.

Ahhh! I've read the books, but have yet to see the episode. All my friends have read the books too... I wish I could have watched it with people who had no idea what was coming.

There's a megacut on YouTube of reaction videos. :laugh: I've read the books too, but even I had a strong reaction. It was so well done.

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
That awkward moment when you trash the Leafs anthem singer just to spite Leafs fans and then he shows up and responds to your post with complete class.

Newlands - 1 , Manked - 0

He's becoming one of my favourite guys now haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $9,251.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Torino vs Bologna
    Torino vs Bologna