OT: Sens Lounge - Golf season is over edition

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
This is off topic, but not sure where to look so thought I'd check here. Somebody must have an idea!

I work with an organization that supports the unhoused. I've been thinking about connecting with the Senators or the Foundation to arrange something, perhaps a block of seats to a game for our folks, or some kind of interaction with alumni or members of the team. Lots of our folks are huge sports fans, and going to a game or any sort of interaction with NHLers would be incredibly meaningful to many of them.

My organization has no connections at all with the Senators, and the websites don't offer too much in terms of contact information.

Does anybody have an idea of where to reach out? If you want to DM me I would appreciate it.

Thanks guys!

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
This is off topic, but not sure where to look so thought I'd check here. Somebody must have an idea!

I work with an organization that supports the unhoused. I've been thinking about connecting with the Senators or the Foundation to arrange something, perhaps a block of seats to a game for our folks, or some kind of interaction with alumni or members of the team. Lots of our folks are huge sports fans, and going to a game or any sort of interaction with NHLers would be incredibly meaningful to many of them.

My organization has no connections at all with the Senators, and the websites don't offer too much in terms of contact information.

Does anybody have an idea of where to reach out? If you want to DM me I would appreciate it.

Thanks guys!
You could try their group sales, not sure if thats in line with what you were hoping for though.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road

Thanks guys!
Foundation might be better bet.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Anyone have any good sports subscriptions they can recommend as a gift for a diehard sports fan (fan of many sports, not just hockey)

ESPN+? DAZN? Althletic? TSN+?

Am I missing any big ones?

Maybe something for NCAA sports?

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Still able to book tee times for tomorrow at Winchester

1702845479348.png

Beech

Cicc' a porta
Nov 25, 2020
1702934539643.png

the KappleMuur or Chapple climb/wall.
Muur van Geraardsbergen in Flemish. Muur de Grammont in French.

Iconic hill in Belgium. Used in spring classic races.. Usually packed to overflowing with drunk Belgians.

Beech

Cicc' a porta
Nov 25, 2020
I wonder how much of that is just min wage going from $11.25 to 16.55
0r a flooded system. we argued this a while back.

I am glad people are opening their eyes.

keep pumping students into Engineering school.. and then cry we need more and open immigration!!!!

Hopefully a new generation of leaders will come forth and not be morons like the ones we have had the last 50 years.

anyone ever owned a non conforming shoe?
does it really contribute to faster running?

Reactions: DrEasy

Senovision

May 23, 2011
I live far away from Ottawa. I usually go to one or two Sens games a year in Ottawa..................... I went to last night's game versus the Pittsburgh Penguins.
The parking lot at CTC as we know has always been a major design flaw. And now you have to run around in the parking lot and use a QR code and self pay. It used to be leaving the parking lot was the stressful part, now it is entering. I was not told or made aware of this new QR code process, so I arrived expecting to pay in the normal way which is you pay a real person in a parking lot booth. Kind of goofy still having to pay $20 and having to do a self pay QR code. After the game I just waited about 45 minutes inside the arena and then left. I waited another 5 or 10 minutes in my car and then left pretty quickly.

My question is what would happen if you didn't pay? Do they have the technology to find out and send you a bill? Has anyone on here tried not paying and got away with it?
Thanks Senovision
The band that played in between periods was excellent! They were playing Christmas tunes.

Last edited:
Reactions: AchtzehnBaby

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
I live far away from Ottawa. I usually go to one or two Sens games a year in Ottawa..................... I went to last night's game versus the Pittsburgh Penguins.
The parking lot at CTC as we know has always been a major design flaw. And now you have to run around in the parking lot and use a QR code and self pay. It used to be leaving the parking lot was the stressful part, now it is entering. I was not told or made aware of this new QR code process, so I arrived expecting to pay in the normal way which is you pay a real person in a parking lot booth. Kind of goofy still having to pay $20 and having to do a self pay QR code. After the game I just waited about 45 minutes inside the arena and then left. I waited another 5 or 10 minutes in my car and then left pretty quickly.

My question is what would happen if you didn't pay? Do they have the technology to find out and send you a bill? Has anyone on here tried not paying and got away with it?
Thanks Senovision
The band that played in between periods was excellent! They were playing Christmas tunes.

Good game to go to!

There was some hum about this early on but the Sens are 100% cashless as of this season What you need to know to attend Senators games this season

The change was defintely not well advertised, but it is on their website. Parking - Canadian Tire Centre

The old guys collecting money are gone. Hopefully moving those guys to traffic directing out of the lots. Would be helpful.

Feliz Navidad!

Reactions: Senovision

Senovision

May 23, 2011
Good game to go to!

There was some hum about this early on but the Sens are 100% cashless as of this season What you need to know to attend Senators games this season

The change was defintely not well advertised, but it is on their website. Parking - Canadian Tire Centre

The old guys collecting money are gone. Hopefully moving those guys to traffic directing out of the lots. Would be helpful.

Feliz Navidad!
What I also wonder is does everyone who parks their car actually pay? And if they don't pay what happens? Do they get billed? Car towed?
If people can park in the lot and not pay that would be a lot of lost revenue.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad