Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Lightning Jan. 23 (7:30 p.m. Eastern)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
No one on the schedule seems to have reserved it. Unless some business is happening behind the scenes, I say just go for it.

If i created a gdt, it would be one of the worst gdts in sens history. So how about you create one instead?

Edit: I just created one. It is quite awful though. :cry:

Last edited:

SenatorArmy*

Why would he have a chip on his shoulder? We traded to a team where he would have a chance at being a number one. Which he is now. He should be happy. Besides that, we have faced him numerous times since trading him.

I don't mean he is like bitter towards the organization or anything but more that just as a lot of players performing against the team they were traded from has just that extra bit of incentive to do so even better. Nothing personal about it.

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
I don't mean he is like bitter towards the organization or anything but more that just as a lot of players performing against the team they were traded from has just that extra bit of incentive to do so even better. Nothing personal about it.

True, a lot of players like to give that extra bit against teams they used to play for. Gives them bragging right when they hang out together in the off season.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Anyone able to get VLC working (for any of the other games about to start), or is todays fix, not actually a fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad