Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Lightning Jan. 23 (7:30 p.m. Eastern)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Methot deserves to sit for the way he handled the situation.

This team can win with or without him. They had a worse line-up last year and managed to do pretty well. Any game that Spezza, Karlsson and Anderson are playing well in is winnable.

This MacLean backlash is pretty funny though. But as he would say...he's just a lobster farmer from out east who don't know nothin' 'bout nothin'.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Nope. I'd like to believe we're not a bunch of crybabies.

Although, I will say that if we lose the next 10 and Methot's sitting the whole time, I'll be right there with you guys, sporting a torch and a pitchfork.
If we lose 9 games and win one though, it's ok?

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
Putting Smith as Spezza's LW messes up the 4th line. Greening - Smith - Neil.

I'd see Da Costa beside Spezza. They are both creative.

Ideally I'd see

Greening - Smith - Condra
Da Costa - Spezza - Neil

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Putting Smith as Spezza's LW messes up the 4th line. Greening - Smith - Neil.

I'd see Da Costa beside Spezza. They are both creative.

Ideally I'd see

Greening - Smith - Condra
Da Costa - Spezza - Neil

I just don't want to see DaCosta on this team at all right now.

Bringing him in messes with the chemistry of all the other lines if he slots in as 4C since we already have 4 healthy centres ie Smith to wing. I know we might be showcasing, but I want to win hockey games.

83DIZ65

Sep 8, 2011
halifax
abknuqi.png

our father, who art in ottawa, turris be thy name...
Thy trophies come. Thy will be done in ottawa, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our lovely kyle
and forgive us of our melnyks.

amen brother!!bwahahahaha!!!!!!

darglor

Feb 17, 2012
I think McStache misunderstood when someone told him not to play around with meth... That said, last game everyone was all over him and they got a shutout. The guy knows what he's doing. He's working with more information than we are.

Othello*

Your lengthy NHL coaching resume must give you the advantage in evaluating every decision he has made this season. Clearly they are all terrible as the team sits dead last in the NHL standings...

I sure as hell wouldn't put Phillips on the pp and put Condra on the first line.

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
He's working with more information than we are.

This cant be said enough. A move like this is certainly going to stir up some conversation among fans, and its hard not to speculate. But can we at least please stop assuming our coach is a complete moron. There is a reason (possibly multiple) why one of our better players is scratched.

They obviously dont want these reasons to be public.

SenatorArmy*

I'd like to think that we are going ot win this game then I feel like Bishop is going to have a chip on his shoulder & give it that little bit of extra shine.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
I'd like to think that we are going ot win this game then I feel like Bishop is going to have a chip on his shoulder & give it that little bit of extra shine.

Why would he have a chip on his shoulder? We traded to a team where he would have a chance at being a number one. Which he is now. He should be happy. Besides that, we have faced him numerous times since trading him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad