GDT: SENS @ LEAFS | LaLaLa | HNIC | No Home Broadcast Edition |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
You said they always lose and I pointed out that they actually don't. Everything else is your opinion, which is legitimate.

I said they always lose big games

I maintain that this game was bigger than last weeks although both were big

Anyway, we're Toronto's *****, that is all

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Ryan seems like the guys that's going absolutely bonkers in an already lost game or when the team is in a bad stretch like he's the only guy who truly cares. But when the team is playing well he's kinda just out there.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Does anderson get the start tomorrow if Hammond cant go? First game in a while for Anderson and he goes back to back? He has to i know but that would be tough. I think he can win tomorrow though

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Ryan has had good stretches and he's unselfishly sacrificed some personal goals to help the young guy but now is crunch time and the Sens need the goals that make a difference. That's why he gets the big bucks. He has to get greedy and cash in on his chances. Any low cost plug can just skate up and down the ice and do nothing.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Theres a huge difference between being a 3 line team and a 4 line team.

Chiassion, Smith and Legwand are terrible.

For real. Smith is brutal. That disgustingly soft pass to Hoffman on 2on1 which woulda been automatic goal basically was highlight of the night.

What a difference having Puempel on that 4th line. Or having Prince... or someone with skill.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Now the stupid Leaf fans are ripping on karlsson in the main forum. God sometimes I wish the Leafs never existed.

alfie follower

Oct 16, 2013
ottawa
Hammond matched guys like Quick when the sens matched the LA kings level of play. I honestly cant remember any games other then the Jets and Rangers where the sens were out played or didnt at least match their opponents. You'll have to refresh my memory of games where the sens were outplayed with hammond in net

you thought we played like all-stars during that stretch ? we won a few that could have gone either way with Hammond making saves, till we got our **** together. I was glad Anderson played tnite instead of Driedger... and I hope he keeps playing cause we need someone other than Driedger between the pipes... Hammond wouldn't of made a difference tnite, play was just disorganized with people blowing coverage all over the place in the 3rd...

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007
Ryan called himself out and now a lot of people are calling Ryan out tonight. Don't you all know this is what he wants? If the team continues to play bad, everyone talks about him instead of the actual problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad