Not open for further replies.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013

intro.jpg

Forwards1.jpg~original

forwardsa2.jpg~original

defence.jpg~original

Yup this is something that looked better in my head, assuming no one is gonna make one for tomorrows game so its better than nothing.

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
Just win. That is all there is to it tonight.

I've been kind of worried about this game since we started to get close to a playoff spot. The Leafs have been Sens killers for a while, and this is a golden opportunity for them to do some real damage to our playoff chances. Of course they have to hold their collect **** together for that to happen, which could go either way.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
This one scares me. Leafs look like they're about ready to rip someone's head off. Especially after that practice kerfuffle between Booth and Kessel. Those guys would love to knock us out of that wildcard.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Need to forget what has happened up to now and focus on catching Washington as if that is the 8th spot.
We don't want to get complacent and we don't want to face NYR first round.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Would we be looking at a 1 day contract type goalie scenario for a backup if Dreidger was starting?

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Unfortunately I think the law of averages will weigh against them. I had a feeling the NYR would be a gut-check team, and now I think it's a character check where Sens are just going to be wondering what happened around 10 pm EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad