GDT: SENS @ LEAFS | LaLaLa | HNIC | No Home Broadcast Edition |

Status
Not open for further replies.

alfie follower

Oct 16, 2013
ottawa
Team only was outplayed 1-3 times with hammond in net
I beg to differ... we got some goals at key times, and Hammond held us in many times when id say it was 50/50 on who was outplaying who...... having said that, this was not Andersons fault.... that was a total team collapse.... brutal to watch...

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
I dont understand how people can look at the amount of goals allowed and think a goalie was bad. Look at the quality of the goals and whether the goalie could have saved them.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
That's the Cameron special

Yep. Sitting back almost NEVER works. You can't win a game with the other team in your zone the whole ****ing time.

Would have thought he learnt his lesson with the team Canada collapse, but what can I say, coachs are a stubborn bunch.

Ottawa has had so many sitting back collapses. Pittburgh in what was it 2011 playoffs? :cry:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
This just re-ignited my hate for Toronto so badly. On par with Montreal, honestly.

Every. Single. Effin. Time. Just....ugh! /tableflip

Its okay.

Just think of the positives:

Leafs are going to be **** for the next 5 years.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
The game a week ago mattered just as much...

And we still only barely beat them when we were at our hottest and they were free falling

I'd argue that this game was bigger considering that Boston is surging and that we needed to secure our playoff spot

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Ryan has to be one of the most overrated players in the league right now.. he has to be injured [I hope at least]

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Ryan has been brutal for 3-4 games in a row now. What the **** gives? Another injury or what? We needed him to step up tonight so bad especially after he called last game his worst of season. Tonight was much worse.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
And we still only barely beat them when we were at our hottest and they were free falling

I'd argue that this game was bigger considering that Boston is surging and that we needed to secure our playoff spot

Barely beat them doesn't count, either we did or we didn't.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
I beg to differ... we got some goals at key times, and Hammond held us in many times when id say it was 50/50 on who was outplaying who...... having said that, this was not Andersons fault.... that was a total team collapse.... brutal to watch...

Hammond matched guys like Quick when the sens matched the LA kings level of play. I honestly cant remember any games other then the Jets and Rangers where the sens were out played or didnt at least match their opponents. You'll have to refresh my memory of games where the sens were outplayed with hammond in net.

smith had a good game imo. Maybe not defensively...i didnt notice but he created some opportunities with his size and speed. Overall i didnt like his line though

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I know it sounds premature but that Florida game tomorrow is a season the biggest season altering game we will play

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007

You said they always lose and I pointed out that they actually don't. Everything else is your opinion, which is legitimate.

When the season is done, game 74 is worth just as much as game 1. They collapsed in that one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $2,330.00