GDT: SENS @ LEAFS | LaLaLa | HNIC | No Home Broadcast Edition |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens Mile

Sep 1, 2008
Aye, no sign of Hammond and Andy was the first goalie who went off the ice.

Edit: The lines:

Bruce Garrioch @SunGarrioch · 28m 28 minutes ago
Looks like Cowen will be a scratch on defence again. #Sens

Bruce Garrioch @SunGarrioch · 28m 28 minutes ago
MacArthur-Turris-Stone; Hoffman-Zibanejad-Ryan; Condra-Pageau-Lazar and Chiasson-Legwand-Smith. Greening extra. #Sens

Lets get Michalek back and go for it. Pumped to have Anderson back, let Hammond heal and lets get them points tonight.

Step

It's been a tough year...
Nov 9, 2007
Ottawa
MacArthur-Turris-Stone; Hoffman-Zibanejad-Ryan; Condra-Pageau-Lazar and Chiasson-Legwand-Smith. Greening extra. #Sens

394.gif

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I do seriously hope the players in front of Anderson don't play any different. They need to support him. They just cannot assume that he will be able to bail them out at every opportunity.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Hammond era is over! Thank you Hammond.

Welcome back Anderson!!!!

dont say that yet, dont get me wrong anderson is a great goalie for us but if he isnt 100%, its possible we go back to hammond

basically its at the stage of whoever grabs the ball and runs with it first

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
dont say that yet, dont get me wrong anderson is a great goalie for us but if he isnt 100%, its possible we go back to hammond

basically its at the stage of whoever grabs the ball and runs with it first

Hammond isn't 100% either.

Karlsson2Turris*

Don't have a good feeling tonight, Leafs will probably be aiming blocker on Andy the whole game.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Hammond isn't 100% either.

yeah thats why im saying whoever grabs the ball first and runs with it

its conceivable that both goalies arent 100% so whoever does better for us in this stretch run. If anderson plays light out he is the goalie to go with, if anderson plays average its possible that we give hammond a game or two and if hammond play lights out there is a chance that he is the goalie we go with

member 248215

Shot in the dark here but does anyone know if Bert's at the CTC requires you have a ticket when you go in there?

Meeting people for the game tmrw who have the tickets and wanted to know if I'm able to go in if I arrive first. Thanks.

Nope you can go in without tickets to the game. Just use the entrance from outside the building.

EDIT: I see someone had already answered!

GrantLemons

Church of FYOUS
Feb 3, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Cool that Cmac is back. Hope he just clicks in with Turris and Stone.

I am so uneasy about Crandersons hand. I hope the team is more confident than I am right now.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I hope the team doesn't play differently in front of Anderson.

Give him support. Don't assume he can bail you out at any given moment.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
I hope the team doesn't play differently in front of Anderson.

Give him support. Don't assume he can bail you out at any given moment.

Exactly. Anderson at less than 100% is what we saw against Calgary and Boston. He can play but don't expect any huge saves.

If they play smart and disciplined, they'll get the W.

MakeOttawaGreatAgain

Illest guy in town!
Feb 28, 2007
Hope Anderson is well enough to play, otherwise I think Driedger would be okay. It's the Leafs, so it's not like the quality of competition is much higher than what he's used to, but now he has way better players in front of him.

I rather have Driedger play against a crap Leafs team and have Andy 100% for the final playoff push (5 games) and the playoffs... Same with Hammond / Lehner. These guys can play hurt when we're in the playoffs, but we need to get there first.

I rather have a C+ goal playing 100% than an A goalie playing 75%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad