GDT: SENS @ LEAFS | LaLaLa | HNIC | No Home Broadcast Edition |

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBush*

Pumped to see Mac with Turris and Stone.

Chiasson gave it his all but he just doesn't have the hands/finish to play in a top 6 role

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
No Reimer reason why Sens shouldn't take this one...excepting they have an NHL goaler ;)

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Pumped to see Mac with Turris and Stone.

Chiasson gave it his all but he just doesn't have the hands/finish to play in a top 6 role

I hope that Mac is healthy enuf to contribute, & not re-injure himself. IMO we should bring Prince back up for the next 3 key games...he leads all Sens in USAT/60. He's no good to us in Bingo.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Hammond not on the ice for morning skate...

He's going to be done for a while I think

His ankle is clearly hurt, he said he had to ice it after the San Jose game and he pulled himself out of the Rangers game which means he might have aggravated it (or simply underestimated how it would affect his game)

I don't think we're going to see him for a little bit

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
did cowen kick someones dog or something?

after last game how you can justify keeping him out for any of the bottom 4 defenceman is beyond me and im not even the biggest cowen fan, just not a fan of a boro-gryba pairing

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Anderson practicing with the team, Scanlan says he looks real sharp.

I guess he "sacked up"...

andy at 70% would be an improvement for us, but i really hope he is comfortable in net because the last thing we need is for him to re-aggravate his injury. Probably the best game for him to come back in though

Whippet

Feb 6, 2013
Was Andy out for the skate ?

Aye, no sign of Hammond and Andy was the first goalie who went off the ice.

Edit: The lines:

Bruce Garrioch @SunGarrioch · 28m 28 minutes ago
Looks like Cowen will be a scratch on defence again. #Sens

Bruce Garrioch @SunGarrioch · 28m 28 minutes ago
MacArthur-Turris-Stone; Hoffman-Zibanejad-Ryan; Condra-Pageau-Lazar and Chiasson-Legwand-Smith. Greening extra. #Sens

Cynick

Know-Nothing
Dec 24, 2008
Toronto
Shot in the dark here but does anyone know if Bert's at the CTC requires you have a ticket when you go in there?

Meeting people for the game tmrw who have the tickets and wanted to know if I'm able to go in if I arrive first. Thanks.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
So is the team actually going to play for Anderson or are they going to assume that he will be able to bail them out at every opportunity?

Johnny Hanson

Jul 6, 2008
Shot in the dark here but does anyone know if Bert's at the CTC requires you have a ticket when you go in there?

Meeting people for the game tmrw who have the tickets and wanted to know if I'm able to go in if I arrive first. Thanks.

You do not need tickets to get into Bert's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad