GDT: SENS @ LEAFS | LaLaLa | HNIC | No Home Broadcast Edition |

Status
Not open for further replies.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Anderson looked solid. I bet he starts tomorrow with Hammond on bench just in case. Hopefully BM brings up Prince and sits Smith. Gryba should also sit, until his head stops spinning.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
And won absolutely nothing.

What the hell does that have to do with anything? I'm talking about how the Sens beat the Leafs in the regular season all the time for quite a while, which means that Ottawa wasn't always "Toronto's *****."

I've been watching hockey since the early 80's. The Sens since 92, I fully remember always beating the Leafs at one point.

Lundmark17

Mar 3, 2004
Really think we need Prince up to generate more speed and offence. He isn't the savior but I think he can help no doubt.

After calming myself down we now see what these guys are made of. Devastating loss and 2 losses in a row. What's it going to be? The moral victory of this winning streak can't be enough. They need to find a way to win tomorrow. If Boston loses and we win we are still looking good. It's gut check time for the boys now. Who is going to calm this team down and step up? Looking forward to seeing how they react tomorrow.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
You sound like a Leaf fan.

Meh

I'm over it honestly, I'm just sharing the knowledge that comes with the pain of constantly and repeatedly (but not always ;)) losing to Toronto at key moments in the season

It's a bit painful to see the younger posters think we'll win these games, it reminds me of myself back from 1999 to 2002

I'd rather try to let them know that it's pointless, hoping for this team to beat Toronto is asking for a huge emotional let down

At least we own Montreal though.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Anderson looked solid. I bet he starts tomorrow with Hammond on bench just in case. Hopefully BM brings up Prince and sits Smith. Gryba should also sit, until his head stops spinning.

First game back in a little bit and he goes back to back? I hope he does but its always tough throwing a goalie coming back in for back to back games.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
you thought we played like all-stars during that stretch ? we won a few that could have gone either way with Hammond making saves, till we got our **** together. I was glad Anderson played tnite instead of Driedger... and I hope he keeps playing cause we need someone other than Driedger between the pipes... Hammond wouldn't of made a difference tnite, play was just disorganized with people blowing coverage all over the place in the 3rd...

Not all stars but we outplayed teams more often then not. We definitely were out chancing team and its been showed we were with statistics. Generally if you are getting more chances then your opponent you are outplaying the opponent. The sens under maclean this year would not out chance their opponents.

Hammond would have been worse then anderson imo. He wouldnt of saved a single goal anderson allowed and his rebound control would have created more opportunities. I like Hammond but im not going to pretend he gets across to save the tip pass by JVR the post shot by kessel or the penalty shot and clean break aways anderson saved

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
What the hell does that have to do with anything? I'm talking about how the Sens beat the Leafs in the regular season all the time for quite a while, which means that Ottawa wasn't always "Toronto's *****."

I've been watching hockey since the early 80's. The Sens since 92, I fully remember always beating the Leafs at one point.

We played great against Toronto when we had Heatley

That's it, that's the only time it ever happened and EVEN THEN, we still lost quite a few big games against Toronto

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Meh

I'm over it honestly, I'm just sharing the knowledge that comes with the pain of constantly and repeatedly (but not always ;)) losing to Toronto at key moments in the season

It's a bit painful to see the younger posters think we'll win these games, it reminds me of myself back from 1999 to 2002

I'd rather try to let them know that it's pointless, hoping for this team to beat Toronto is asking for a huge emotional let down

At least we own Montreal though.

Well they just did it twice not too long ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad