Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Jets Sunday 7PM CST - TSN3 Preseason Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
I just wanna see how long it will take to get into the game.

Scan my ticket, scan my vax card, look at my ID ( which won't look like me because I'm wearing a mask ) ... hopefully they have got this down pat.
Was pretty easy at the bomber game

Reactions: Ginger Papa

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
I really like these lines
Harkins-Nash-Ves looks good to me

i would have put perfetti on the left side with Gus and svechnikov but whatevs

Reactions: Ginger Papa

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Why wouldn’t Maurice pair Perfetti with a couple skilled guys to see what he can do?
Oh ya, never mind.
Unless he really, really shows well, Cole is a Moose this year and it is probably where he should be.
He has a great opportunity to play in the AHL as a 19 year old and grow his game against men.
I think we see him around the Olympic break.

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
I've been advised by the owner of our season tickets group that for the first few weeks, best to leave early for the game. I thought that was good advice.

I don't have a game until November, so hopefully they work out the kinks by then.

I'm nervous about going due to our kiddo not being old enough to get her vaccination, let alone figuring out if she's allowed to go :laugh:

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Unless he really, really shows well, Cole is a Moose this year and it is probably where he should be.
He has a great opportunity to play in the AHL as a 19 year old and grow his game against men.
I think we see him around the Olympic break.

Yup, he's going to have to force his way in if he wants to break camp with the team.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
Perfetti and Toninato had really good chemistry the couple of games they played together on the Moose.

Yeah, I don’t mind DomTon on that line — he’s sort of a Tanev-lite, always buzzing around, good motor and work rate, knows where to be, capable of knocking one in when he gets a shot

Can honestly say I’ve never watched Johnson play, and couldn’t find much about him when we signed him but I don’t think it matters. Cole P is going to start on the Moose and stay there unless injury opens up a spot. Don’t think there’s anything he can do now to win a starting spot except maybe put Paul S on a plane to somewhere nice without his wallet.

Hopefully he develops apace in the A and nails down a spot when he gets his shot.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Yeah, I don’t mind DomTon on that line — he’s sort of a Tanev-lite, always buzzing around, good motor and work rate, knows where to be, capable of knocking one in when he gets a shot

Can honestly say I’ve never watched Johnson play, and couldn’t find much about him when we signed him but I don’t think it matters. Cole P is going to start on the Moose and stay there unless injury opens up a spot. Don’t think there’s anything he can do now to win a starting spot except maybe put Paul S on a plane to somewhere nice without his wallet.

Hopefully he develops apace in the A and nails down a spot when he gets his shot.

Injury is the most likely time he will get a chance. We've seen it too many times now with our skilled prospects, Moe won't give them the spot over a respected vet until that vet goes down with an injury.

TheJadePipe

Mar 8, 2016
Injury is the most likely time he will get a chance. We've seen it too many times now with our skilled prospects, Moe won't give them the spot over a respected vet until that vet goes down with an injury.
Whose spot do you suggest he takes in the top 9?

Whileee

May 29, 2010
I think having Perfetti play a top role in the AHL is exactly the right decision for his development. Fans have a tendency to like to see prospects rushed, but it's wise to be patient with a player like Perfetti.

Also, I'm not sure he would be a more effective NHL winger than Copp, Stastny, or Vesalainen at this point.

Reactions: BigHulkingThickV

DeepFrickinValue

Formally Ruffus
May 14, 2015
I've been advised by the owner of our season tickets group that for the first few weeks, best to leave early for the game. I thought that was good advice.

I don't have a game until November, so hopefully they work out the kinks by then.

I'm nervous about going due to our kiddo not being old enough to get her vaccination, let alone figuring out if she's allowed to go :laugh:
Arriving early = Extra beers

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events