GDT: Sens @ Jets Mar. 4. Game of Posts: A Song Of Posts and More Posts Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Sens have added Lehner to the LTIR

On the original play it looked like MacArthur got the worse of it. I fully expected that Lehner would only sit out a game or so. The way Hammond has played it turned out ok for the team but with Anderson not getting better quickly it could have been really ugly. Let's hope the best for Lehner's recovery.

Billy Mays Here*

This isn't normal for HF. How can two fan-bases actually get along after a game, and then you guys make it even better by beating a team we're chasing? Love you guys.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
You know how Murray is with vets. Wouldn't be surprised to see Andy in there and given the reigns. Bad play or not.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
You know how Murray is with vets. Wouldn't be surprised to see Andy in there and given the reigns. Bad play or not.

dont think murray is in control of what cameron does, since cameron has the ability to do whatever he wants since he is bff's with eugene

which in this case is actually a good thing...go figure:laugh:

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa

Playing him on Friday is the right move. If Anderson is ready to go, what better chance to give him his first start in 6 weeks against an AHL team and playing behind a defense with loads of confidence? We're going to need him down the stretch if we are to pull off this Cinderella story. I'd rather he not go in against a team like Boston cold.

I hate to be a Debbie downer, but the Hamburgalar magic will wear off eventually and someone else will need to step up. We pretty much need to win 70% of our remaining games to have a real shot here.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Hope we see Hammond on Friday night too, he's been the biggest difference with this team.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Wrong I'm cheering for thee Sens. I hate the Jets and Winnipeg. Well mostly I hate crony capitalists like Chipman.

PS. Thank you for not banishing me like that mod on the Jets board. I hate that guy too.

Why bother to say that? Your posting history is all on the Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad