GDT: Sens @ Jets Mar. 4. Game of Posts: A Song Of Posts and More Posts Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
So are we starting Andy for this one?

Wasn't that the plan? Andy in the 'Peg, then Hamburglar at home vs the SabreTankers?

Cameron said after tonight's game that he still wasn't sure if it'd be Andy or Burglar in net. I thought he said Andy would be in net tomorrow? Maybe he feels like Hammond deserves the start (he surely does) but after a game like tonight, Cameron could spare him especially against the Jets who are in the thick of the playoff race too.

Mar 20, 2006
Ottawa
Go with Anderson. Rather end the Hammond streak on a high note, than a road game back to back travelling across time zones - just pushing it to much.

Start Andy, let Hammond start the next one at home with the huge welcome from the home crowd.

ARE-YOU-NOT-ENTERTAINED-_a6b6c2af9cbced7648bf356b2c844569.jpg

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Yep. I actually WANT to see Hammond on Friday so we in attendance can give him the standing ovation he so rightly deserves. Heck, if there is anything that can move tickets against the most blatant tanking team since Ottawa during the Daigle year, it's Andrew Hammond Hamburger Appreciation Night.

And all hamburgers in the arena should be on sale too.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Yep. I actually WANT to see Hammond on Friday so we in attendance can give him the standing ovation he so rightly deserves. Heck, if there is anything that can move tickets against the most blatant tanking team since Ottawa during the Daigle year, it's Andrew Hammond Hamburger Appreciation Night.

Yes.
But there will be player of the month award before the game too. So Hammond should get that standing O regardless.

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
This game is going to be tough. Last night's game was intense, and the Sens will have tired legs heading into this one. Jets are nice and rested, hanging out at home waiting for us. Goaltending will be huge - we may well need Andy to steal this one for us if we hope to get two points from it.

jason2020

Sep 24, 2014
This game is going to be tough. Last night's game was intense, and the Sens will have tired legs heading into this one. Jets are nice and rested, hanging out at home waiting for us. Goaltending will be huge - we may well need Andy to steal this one for us if we hope to get two points from it.

Even if they lose this was a great trip to pick up 7 out of 10 points.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014

Jets need the win more than us but goaltending is a highly temperamental point for them. Whichever of their goalies starts, they could be on fire or way off..

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Hutchinson will probably get the start. Hope we get Anderson in so he can shake off some rust. More than anything, I'm just happy we get another gameday so soon after last night's most excellent game.

LatteLarrys

LatteLarry's
Dec 27, 2013

I hope they confirm early whether he'll be starting on Friday. My friend and I want to dress up as the Hamburglar. Burger Shack concession stand, here we come!

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Greening is back in. What on earth is the point. The trade deadline is over. Get this guy in the minors.

BrawlFan

Apr 17, 2009
Very odd considering there was no skate this morning...wtf happened?

Andy hand issues = not having the hot hand.

side note it`ll be a big game. I sure hope Hammond can steal one and we throw burgers onto the ice on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad