GDT: Sens @ Jets Mar. 4. Game of Posts: A Song Of Posts and More Posts Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
EK haters will take any flimsy excuse they can get to bash their weirdly least favorite player.

i like karl. Hes having one of his worst games under cameron. Is it because he's tired? probably lol still doesnt change how well hes played

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
hamburglar_David_Morton_400.jpg

SlyDawg

Feb 12, 2015
Nepean, ON
Solid W after riding the storm the first 30 minutes and being absolutely tired beyond belief after a crazy road journey. 9/10 points. Nothing to scoff at.

Coming home hot. I like that.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Insane road trip. Love seeing the guys play so well.

Too bad they couldn't get more than one day off before the next game.

SlyDawg

Feb 12, 2015
Nepean, ON
Wonder who gets the net on Friday now.

Absolutely no question: This is Hammond's team to lose. Let the kid ride the wave until he either drops down being too tired or loses it due to being bad. Cause right now, he's the reason we're 4 points back from Boston and that Wild Card.

Sens Mile

Sep 1, 2008
Unbelievable road trip

Do we believe the team is for real? Is this more than just a hot streak?

67 points. Florida has 69 points and are 2 games ahead. Boston is four points up, and have the same number of games.

Brett Connolly just had a finger fracture so her is out until the playoffs (I never cheer for players injuries, but that will honestly help us out).

We have two games coming up against Boston. I am officially feeling like we have a shot, a longshot, but still a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad