Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Islanders Mar. 13. I Want A Cheeseburger Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Bit surprised, but not going to say it's a terrible decision.
Just feel he's setting up both goalies for failure.

If Hammond has a bad game, does Anderson go in cold on Sunday then?

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Finally a good choice in net, Hammond has been great, he has yet to lose in regulation & the team play well in front of him, really a no brainer. I see no reason to go back to Anderson until Hammond loses. 16 games left what does it matter? He is playing with house money anyway, no one thinks Ottawa will make the playoffs, let`s see what we have in nets in the organization. This gives Ottawa more options in the off season, his value is skyrocketing.

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com

I don't know, considering the situation I am pretty sure that Andy is ok with having extra healing time. I think he mention in an interview at some point that he would have to play with pain to come back this early.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012

I love Dean Brown's excitement. :laugh:

Screen%20Shot%202015-03-13%20at%205.47.12%20PM.png

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Have tickets to the Flyers game, and the Bruins so I need the sens to win tonight to make those games mean something.

Iamok

Oct 20, 2010

People would argue this regardless of his decision.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004

What??? The season was a write off until Hammond came along. What do you mean goes in cold? He was sitting for a while before he went into the Calgary game 7 a lot of people wanted him in there. I don't get the difference??? Hammond will eventually have a bad game as every goalie in the history of hockey has had a bad game & it is up to the other goalie who is dressed to go in at some point & win a game. Anderson is 33 yrs old, he has been around, he has been a #1 goalie & a backup goalie, I think he knows what he needs to do & that is do his best to win. He practises every day & he should not be cold. I'm a bit surprised as to all the excuses people are coming up with regarding Anderson.

BigBush*

Made hamburgers for dinner last night. Made 2 extra, one that I ate for breakfast and one for lunch. I did it not just because hamburgers are delicious, but also to help the team win

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Seriously Caeldan, that comment makes no sense. He's going with the hot hand, which is something most coaches would do. If Hammy loses it's not a huge deal after all he's done for the team in terms of getting them back in the playoff race. I think you're saying this because it doesn't match your personal choice of who should start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad