Jun 24, 2013
Going to be a tough game.

Go Sens Go!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, CHEESEBURGER

cheeseburger.jpg

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
If we play like we did in the 2nd and 3rd last night, we should come out with another double'ya

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I hope Anderson is starting. I think we can still drop for mcdavid..

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
No need to start Hammond two road games in a row.

Give Andy the game tonight and let Hammond do his thing against the Flyers on Sunday.

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
Same opinion from me as last time around. I don't really care who starts. Hammond is on a roll, but eventually the wheels will falls off. We don't know one way or another if it is tonight. Andy is the better goalie, but he is still showing rust after the long layoff. Either one can steal the game for us, and both have the potential to stink the joint out.

Potato-potato. (sounds better when you say it)

BigBush*

Same opinion from me as last time around. I don't really care who starts. Hammond is on a roll, but eventually the wheels will falls off. We don't know one way or another if it is tonight. Andy is the better goalie, but he is still showing rust after the long layoff. Either one can steal the game for us, and both have the potential to stink the joint out.

why? at some point he'll lose some games, ya. but why do you think the wheels will fall off? hes looked like a legit #1 goalie every game he's played, how do we know he's not?

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada

This is the scary part...I really like Hammond and it's been a great story but I fear what will happen if/when he legitimately has a bad game and loses a big game. There's a segment of this fan base that just love blaming the goalie. Look no further than the twitter/Sun commenter parade trashing Anderson after ONE loss against Boston.

If Hammond would have lost last night, the blame would have gone to Cameron. If he loses now, he'll get railroaded and his feel good story will come to a crappy end.

Of course, that could all change if he keeps winning and gets us to the Stanley Cup.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
why? at some point he'll lose some games, ya. but why do you think the wheels will fall off? hes looked like a legit #1 goalie every game he's played, how do we know he's not?

Hutch looked like a legit #1 goalie, now he he doesn't.

Hammond needs to play more games before we see if he is really a legit goalie.

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
Florida throws plastic rats
Detroit throws octopi
Toronto throws waffles :sarcasm:

When does Ottawa start with the cheeseburgers!?
(Ham & Egg McMuffins are also acceptable)

Don't throw them man.. just send them to my house. Might as well put food to a better use. :)

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada

He's looked great, but he's also a bit of an unknown to opposing coaches so far.

The only weaknesses I see are moderate rebound control (still way better than Lehner), and a very weak high glove hand.

His lateral movement is amazing though. Better than Anderson's and Lehner's.

Xamar*

I haven't felt this confident with a Sens goalie in looong time.. it's like every time the opposition has a big chance at goal I'm chill because I know somehow hammond will make the save. it's weird.

BigBush*

Hutch looked like a legit #1 goalie, now he he doesn't.

Hammond needs to play more games before we see if he is really a legit goalie.

I know what happened to Hutch. this does not mean it will happen to Hammond. You cant use an example of one player as a reason for why the wheels will eventually come off.

He's looked great, but he's also a bit of an unknown to opposing coaches so far.

The only weaknesses I see are moderate rebound control (still way better than Lehner), and a very weak high glove hand.

His lateral movement is amazing though. Better than Anderson's and Lehner's.

Yes, we need to see how he plays until the end of the season. if he keeps up this level of play then he needs to be resigned, even if it means losing Lehner

BigBush*

You kind of can.

It has happened to a lot of goalies as well.

so then its guaranteed to happen to Hammond?
there are also goalies who get there shot in the NHL and never look back.
It could go either way, there is no way of knowing whether the wheels will fall off or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad