Post-Game Talk: SENS in Washington, Tues. 7:00pm

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
Lots of hockey tonight: should I watch Mark Stone and the knights lace em up against Dallas? Maybe Kyle Turris and the Preds continue their playoff push in St Louis? Maybe even a little Erik Karlsson and the Sharks in Beantown? Heck, there’s a 2-fer in Columbus tonight featuring a different playoff push involving Matt Duchene and Ryan Dzingel. TSN5 has a cool inter league match up between the the Washington Capitals and Belleville’s farm team.

ThreePosts

Jun 21, 2018
It would be a small victory if we didn't give Colorado Jack Hughes. Just don't finished 31st ffs.
I'm pretty sure we booked that one-way ticket to 31st yesterday.

The only way the Avs don't get Jack Hughes is if the lottery balls don't bounce their way. This club won't have anything to do with it.

Reactions: Blotto71

Clayonator

Aug 11, 2018
Vancouver
Genuinely curious to see what Duclair can do down the stretch. He’s still an RFA due to Chicago not qualifying him prior to Columbus signing him, and the last team he’s on to finish the year still owns his rights unless we too fail to qualify him. This team is gonna need some raw skill next year. He has that and some league experience.

Reactions: DrEasy

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I hope Tom Wilson goes into the Sens bench & beats the crap out of the coaching staff then takes an elevator up to the GM's & owners box & throws them out of the 4th level box.

That may have been a little harsh ... I need a nap.

Into the sauce are ye? I plan to join ya!

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Has more to do with how the team rates in points expectancy with our current roster. Better than people probably think and not as bad as '95.

Last edited by a moderator:

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Reactions: DrEasy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad