Post-Game Talk: SENS in Washington, Tues. 7:00pm

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I hope Tom Wilson goes into the Sens bench & beats the crap out of the coaching staff then takes an elevator up to the GM's & owners box & throws them out of the 4th level box.

That may have been a little harsh ... I need a nap.

tmg

Jul 10, 2003
Ottawa
It would be a small victory if we didn't give Colorado Jack Hughes. Just don't finished 31st ffs.

If Ottawa finishes 31, Colorado still only has an 18.5% chance of that pick being first overall.

If Ottawa claws their way up to 30, Colorado still has a 13.5% chance of that pick being first overall.

Which is to say it's unlikely that pick will be first overall to begin with, but even if, in fighting to get out of the basement, they do so... that could still result in Colorado getting first pick. It would just be somewhat less likely.

Passing LA doesn't flip the switch from "Col gets Hughes" to "Col doesn't get Hughes". It just shifts already-low probabilities.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008

So sit Boro if you're unsure about his foot...

Jesus Christ, it's not like it's rocket science

Watching Boro play hockey legitimately raises my blood pressure at least 25%. It's his stupid calls for the puck when he's out of position to receive a pass.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Forgotten in all the Stone madness is the fact that we didn't trade any of our goalies. I was hoping Nilsson might fetch us a pick. Then again he hasn't be so hot lately.

Also looks like nobody's stupid enough to trade for Ceci.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad