Post-Game Talk: SENS in the Habs Barn, Saturday night 7 pm

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Trying to boost White by putting Ennis w him?! I prefer Ennis w Pinto/Paul..

MDZ -- not impressed.

Chris Wideman -- hope he succeeds

Reactions: Cosmix

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Trying to boost White by putting Ennis w him?! I prefer Ennis w Pinto/Paul..

MDZ -- not impressed.

Chris Wideman -- hope he succeeds
If they were trying to boost White .. which is something they absolutely never do.. they would put Stutzle with him on LW instead of Reinhart... of course they couldn't boost Tierney then.

Playing with an AHL bound player and a player in on a PTO is hardly boosting

Reactions: Xspyrit

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
If they were trying to boost White .. which is something they absolutely never do.. they would put Stutzle with him on LW instead of Reinhart... of course they couldn't boost Tierney then.

Playing with an AHL bound player and a player in on a PTO is hardly boosting

Forget White. I just wanna see Pinto reunited w Ennis...great chemistry & hockey IQ

Reactions: Sweatred

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
White with a good defensive play in the slot. Wonder what the haters will say about that.

Well he lost the draw in the offensive end that lead to the rush. Did you see what White did ? Or just hear what the commentator said ?
All White did was pick up a lose puck the the MtL player blindly put right on his stick … I mean .. I guess he didn’t fumble it.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Well he lost the draw in the offensive end that lead to the rush. Did you see what White did ? Or just hear what the commentator said ?
All White did was pick up a lose puck the the MtL player blindly put right on his stick … I mean .. I guess he didn’t fumble it.
There it is!

Reactions: Sweatred

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad