In the Penalty Box
fans-get-into-a-shoving-match-ahead-of-game-3-of-first-round.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Icelevel

Union2017

Welcome to Ottawa, Michael Andlauer.
Feb 23, 2018
Ottawa
Not sure why Jimmy is not in the lineup for tomorrow. Even if he plays back to back, give him games to prepare for this season. I honestly don’t think White deserves to play the very next game right after that showing on Wednesday. And I like White, but he better start playing better soon.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Not sure why Jimmy is not in the lineup for tomorrow. Even if he plays back to back, give him games to prepare for this season. I honestly don’t think White deserves to play the very next game right after that showing on Wednesday. And I like White, but he better start playing better soon.

You think it’s a good idea to play Jimmy 2 games in a row back to back and risk injury? That would be unheard of for a player of his ilk in preseason

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
I'm interested to see how Sokolov looks. He looked pretty good in the first preseason game but seemed a bit anxious. I wonder if it will be like the rookie tournament where he was okay in the first game and dominated in the second one.

I am also interested to see how Ridly Greig looks. He looked NHL ready last game so maybe he can do it again. Both Pinto and Greig look like they can steal White and Tierney spots in the lineup. We are probably a better team this year if that happens. Pinto already looks like he has taken one spot so now it is up to Greig to do the same.

Reactions: Sweatred

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
We need to really discuss Colin White's shootout attempt from last night's game LOL :huh:

I hate on white constantly, and actually thought it was a solid attempt, curled it back changed the angle of the shot and had a lane to the back of the net, just didn't work out.

Reactions: Cosmix

Union2017

Welcome to Ottawa, Michael Andlauer.
Feb 23, 2018
Ottawa
You think it’s a good idea to play Jimmy 2 games in a row back to back and risk injury? That would be unheard of for a player of his ilk in preseason

OK you are right, that would be dumb, but I would still like to see him playing tomorrow with Pinto and Norris and other guys, instead of putting him in that crappy lineup from yesterday.

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019

Pinto is getting the full pre season to earn 2C. If he played with Jimmy tonight it would imply that Tierney was only given one game to prove himself as 2C.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Nervous for Matt Murray. If he isn’t hands down the best goalie in the system (which he was not even in the top 3 last year) the entire rebuild is going nowhere.

hopeful that Murray rebuilding his game is complete and he’s got his new style dialed in and working and he’s confident with it.

Murray seems like a great guy and I want to cheer for him, but until he’s shown me he’s a starter that wins games, going to stay nervous

Reactions: hn777 and Flamingo

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
Ridley Greig vs Colin White ? Or is Greig suspended ?

Tierney vs Pinto next game ?

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
Line for today

Formenton - Norris - Batherson
Reinhardt - White - Ennis
Paul - Pinto - Watson
Kelly - Agozzino - Sokolov

Chabot - Zub
MDZ - Zaitzev
Mete - Holden

Murray ( all the game )