Post-Game Talk: SENS in the Habs Barn (again), Thurs. night 7 pm

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
upload_2021-10-7_23-9-25.jpeg

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Still think the team could use a good top 2C

if you have norris + good vet Center + pinto down the middle you may have a chance at the playoffs

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Brannstrom-Holden should be playing opening night
Holden having that Zub effect. Crazy what a solid partner who doesn't force it or make mistakes will do for their partner eh.

To me that should be the starting 6 on opening night. I highly doubt it happens though.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Still think the team could use a good top 2C

if you have norris + good vet Center + pinto down the middle you may have a chance at the playoffs
Just doesn't make any sense where the team is at to waste assets on pushing for a playoff spot now. What's wrong with simply letting these players progress and get better?..... Pinto is getting better every game let him play for christ sakes. That's what happens in rebuilds young players evolve just let it happen. He certainly looks like a top 6 center. Just feed him icetime.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
All I’m saying is Alex Formenton scored more golds then Tyler Ennis last year, Ennis had 4 minutes of PP time yesterday me Fromenton had 0 - Ennis shouldn’t be on the PP

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
All I’m saying is Alex Formenton scored more golds then Tyler Ennis last year, Ennis had 4 minutes of PP time yesterday me Fromenton had 0 - Ennis shouldn’t be on the PP
Odd time to make this post, considering Ennis made a really nice play on the PP last night that directly led to a goal.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Odd time to make this post, considering Ennis made a really nice play on the PP last night that directly led to a goal.

good for him. He’s had exactly 0 PP points the last 2 years.

PP minutes shouldn’t be going to Ennis

Asquaredx2

Mar 10, 2008
I won't lie.. weaker though.

Dorion inability to bring in someone better than MDZ could be the difference of this team not being able to support the youngesters upfront and take that next step + get huge boost when Sanderson comes and make someeee possible noise late in season.

Chabot-Zub legit top pair.

Gets real hazy after that.

Forward group going to be exciting, but not if they are taxed with playing big defensive roles cause of the team pushed around back there or not properly moving with the team.

Yeah it's a mixed blessing pairing Chabot and Zub. Finally gives Chabot a legit partner, but means we can't use Zub to carry the second pairing. I really liked the Brannstrom - Zub pairing last year. I guess the common denominator in all of these is Zub haha.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004

I think it's because Ennis handles the puck better in close spaces than Formenton & on the PP there isn't a lot of movement. Formenton's speed is better suited on the PK & 5 on 5 where he can out skate people. There is no advantage for Formenton when on the PP when they are hardly moving around. Without Tkachuk though they are missing that guy in front of the net causing havoc, they should try one of Paul or Formenton in front of the net.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
He had 10 powerplay points with us in 2019-20. He didn't play on the powerplay in Edmonton.

It has been said by D.J. Smith that Ennis barely or not at all played on the PP last two years.

I don't know where to find these stats, but it must be true.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad