Post-Game Talk: SENS in the Habs Barn (again), Thurs. night 7 pm

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
fktiaGllLkn3hpUXvSDgYnMW0Gs=.gif

I was saying Zuuburns

Reactions: SensHulk

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Brann was very impressive defensively, hopefully he keeps it up consistently in the d zone

Asquaredx2

Mar 10, 2008
Norris and Pinto are not quite Crosby and Malkin, but man does it ever feel good to have two young centers like them in the org.

Reactions: Icelevel

Asquaredx2

Mar 10, 2008
I don’t want to be a debby downer, but can someone explain to me why someone with so much skill and creativity look so awkward with the puck?

Stutzle reminds me of Poolparty sometimes with his mishandling of pucks and poor puck receptions.

He’s nasty with the puck at times with his stick but other times… man.

I wonder if that stick tape job is the reason or if he needs to shorten his stick or something.

There was a stretch last season where he had a regular tape job and his puck control was insane. That stretch included his toe-drag backhand pass to Drake against Toronto but just in general it was like he had the puck on a string.

If I recall correctly he doesn't like that tape because he feels like his blade sticks on the ice and it slows his hands down. But I'm convinced it's way better than what he has now where the puck is always skipping away from him.

But, I'm not a pro hockey player, coach, or trainer haha. So I could be totally out to lunch on this issue.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Surprise - Mete and Brannstrom are in and the team looks faster.

I won't lie.. weaker though.

Dorion inability to bring in someone better than MDZ could be the difference of this team not being able to support the youngesters upfront and take that next step + get huge boost when Sanderson comes and make someeee possible noise late in season.

Chabot-Zub legit top pair.

Gets real hazy after that.

Forward group going to be exciting, but not if they are taxed with playing big defensive roles cause of the team pushed around back there or not properly moving with the team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad