Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
:fight:

244668547_4830063087043807_114807103055178941_n.png

Last edited:

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
Brann makes the team tonight. Mete should be in trouble and MDZ is in trouble.

Reactions: H2O

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Forsberg is in nets with Gus backing up. Murray is not feeling well.

Basically our full line up minus Brady, time to get real and produce some offense. Brannstrom being in should help, he's been excellent with the puck and Holden will hopefully be a good partner for him.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Are all 24 of these guys dressing?

I wish they would try Paul at centre, I don't see the harm in it with White out, they have plenty of players to fill the wings in the meantime. They could even start him on the 4th line to see how he does before moving him up a line given I already think he would be a better centre than Tierny. This would also be a good opportunity to bring up Sokolov & see how he does at this level or Shaw or Sherwood, but I would prefer to see Soko, he was the 2nd best player at camp.

Formenton - Norris - Batherson
Stutzle - Pinto - C. Brown
Ennis - Tierny - Sokolov
Sanford - Paul - Watson

Reactions: Back in Black

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Are all 24 of these guys dressing?

I wish they would try Paul at centre, I don't see the harm in it with White out, they have plenty of players to fill the wings in the meantime. They could even start him on the 4th line to see how he does before moving him up a line given I already think he would be a better centre than Tierny. This would also be a good opportunity to bring up Sokolov & see how he does at this level or Shaw or Sherwood, but I would prefer to see Soko, he was the 2nd best player at camp.

Formenton - Norris - Batherson
Stutzle - Pinto - C. Brown
Ennis - Tierny - Sokolov
Sanford - Paul - Watson

Yeah, I prefer Paul than Agozzino at center, but not sure Soko should be with the big club.

Reactions: Cosmix

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad