Post-Game Talk: SENS in T.O. Tonight 7:30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Chabot is as good as Karlsson was at the same age.

Lol na karlsson was the best defenceman in the world at Chabots age.

Chabot is good, great even, but he's got still got a ways to go before he is considered the best d in the world.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
I agree he’s got to refine it, and he will. I just think it’s silly to state that due to once having Karlsson (best D in the league) as our number 1 negates Chabot’s current value as a current number 1. Karl had plenty of work to do at the same age.
i didnt say it negates it Chabot isn't a number 1 just yet on a good team imo

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
Dzingel was awful tonight. Cost us the game really. Bad night from a good player.

Boro and Harpur were terrible. The Harpur experiment is over. He needs to be scratched at best. Elliot or Falk wouls be better.

All that said there should have been an interference penalty on the Leafs winning goal.

Sens were the better team.

undercovernerd

Apr 18, 2014
Bend, OR / Bay Area, CA
Why in the world would you take an interest in the Sens now? :laugh:

Welcome on board the sinking ship. NO REFUNDS!

But seriously, it's always nice to see a new face that doesn't feel like a bot.
Thanks!

Started with Karlsson as a Sen. I respect talent and love to watch guys that I deem to be at the top of the game. Once he left, y’all still had stone and duchene.

I have a weird secret obsession with duchene. I love his game.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Should have won that.

Team plays hard, and you can see the potential of the team, if they keep it together. Tap-ins galore tonight.

Strange game where you don't notice Marner, Tavares or Matthews. And then one play. That is what stars can do. Marleau? The only Leafs I noticed were Kadri and Hyman.

Stone was not good, maybe distracted. Maybe some with Dzingel. I liked White and Tkachuk. Bobby Ryan played great.

Balcers should go back, he is not ready and bring up someone else.

Would have been nice to win, but Muzzin isn't the solution. They better get more pieces in the back end.

The Worst One

Who wants to die?
Oct 5, 2017
Should have won that.

Team plays hard, and you can see the potential of the team, if they keep it together. Tap-ins galore tonight.

Strange game where you don't notice Marner, Tavares or Matthews. And then one play. That is what stars can do. Marleau? The only Leafs I noticed were Kadri and Hyman.

Stone was not good, maybe distracted. Maybe some with Dzingel. I liked White and Tkachuk. Bobby Ryan played great.

Would have been nice to win, but Muzzin isn't the solution. They better get more pieces in the back end.
Boucher disagrees with you on Balcers. According to him, Balcers is an NHL thinker and deserves to play for Ottawa Senators.

Reactions: coladin

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
The 4 minute pp is why we lost. It was horrible and displayed how badly organized we are.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Should have won that.

I noticed Tavares all game he had the puck on his stick a lot and was controlling the play.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Boucher disagrees with you on Balcers. According to him, Balcers is an NHL thinker and deserves to play for Ottawa Senators.

I know it must be sarcasm, but Boucher also believe that Ceci is a shutdown D and that Boro is needed to anchor the young player like Jaros.

I think the word anchor should be used in the sense that it slow him down rather then being the player who stabilize the pairing.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
Good game, our puck recovery in the first 10 mins was... awwwwful, but we got better and better as the game went on and played a solid game imo. Turnovers are part of the lumps you take when you have a young developing group of D against a super skilled team like that. Oh, and also when you have Ceci against that much skill, but I digress. Still need to add another D desperately to the group. Hoping Lajoie, Wolanin, Jaros and JBD can be good NHLers along with Chabot in 2 years time. That would give us a very nice young group. Just need one more RD to go with them. Find that RD Pierre, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad