Post-Game Talk: SENS in T.O. Tonight 7:30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
At least the stinking Leafs didn't beat us with their skill or their speed, we beat ourselves with our own ineptitude & poor decisions.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
2nd goal was weak. Then there were 3 tap-ins that were not even approaching being Anderson's fault. And Matthews' goal where Boro/Harpur **** the bed/were just their usual selves

I was less worried about Boro, and more pissed at Pageau. Boro tried to do something, Harpur and Pageau just stared at the puck.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Seriously though that game was the same script for so many other games this year. Tied the game...cant hold the lead.. lose...so frustrating when you have such bad gap control and dzone coverage.

The gap control is horrendous. This was my first Sens game I decided to watch since the all star game.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Seriously though that game was the same script for so many other games this year. Tied the game...cant hold the lead.. lose...so frustrating when you have such bad gap control and dzone coverage.

I'd flip that on you

Why do you expect or even hope for the lead to hold with the D we have ;)

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
I'd flip that on you

Why do you expect or even hope for the lead to hold with the D we have ;)
Not much you are right. If I'm Stone or Duchene I would put in my contract that if Sens don't acquire at least a top 4 dman in the next year, Sens need to trade me. That's the only way I would sign with the Sens again.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I was less worried about Boro, and more pissed at Pageau. Boro tried to do something, Harpur and Pageau just stared at the puck.

Matthews had a lot of puck luck.. puck slides under Boro and ends up in Pageau's skates , he can find it, but Matthews fishes it out and puts it in... Turnover by Harpur outside the blueline caused the whole thing to transpire.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
So you’re saying one must be at Karlsson level to be considered a number 1 defenceman?
No I don't think Chabot is a number 1 yet atleast not on a good team

he has to refine his game. No doubt he will get there. Karlsson was way more refined being older and experienced

This team with Karl and Chabot ourff

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
Well played tonight guys. Toronto's skill can beat any team even if it's an overall off night. You guys controlled the majority of the game I thought.

I came here to highlight that despite the record, I think you guys are a well coached team. Hope you guys are able to re-sign Duchene, Stone and Dzingel.

Reactions: Do Make Say Think

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I'm glad people are starting to see why I don't think Dzingel is worth paying a lot of money for. Great speed and shot but not a good thinker on the ice and creates a lot of havoc that the other team can take advantage of.

I'm scared we'll get rid of Stone and Duchene and give Dzingel $6M a year which will become the next albatross contract this team won't be able to get rid of.

Clayonator

Aug 11, 2018
Vancouver
No I don't think Chabot is a number 1 yet atleast not on a good team

he has to refine his game. No doubt he will get there. Karlsson was way more refined being older and experienced

This team with Karl and Chabot ourff

I agree he’s got to refine it, and he will. I just think it’s silly to state that due to once having Karlsson (best D in the league) as our number 1 negates Chabot’s current value as a current number 1. Karl had plenty of work to do at the same age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad