Post-Game Talk: SENS in Nashville, Tonight @ 8:00pm

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Should be interesting to see how Elliot plays being another right shot D & who he plays with.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Yes. Boro, Demelo and Jaros are all injured. Jaros might play towards the end but I think they said Boro and Demelo did not even make the trip.

Not much you can do when half your defence it hurt. Even Wolanin can't help because he is hurt too.
ok thanks

Reactions: coladin

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
Isn't this the same D we iced against Boston on Sunday? It didn't look to bad. Falk Burgdoefer played better then expected. Then again that was against a tired Boston team. Tonight has the potential to get ugly against one of the best teams in the West

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Isn't this the same D we iced against Boston on Sunday? It didn't look to bad. Falk Burgdoefer played better then expected. Then again that was against a tired Boston team. Tonight has the potential to get ugly against one of the best teams in the West

Thank goodness they're going through some pretty serious injury issues of their own. Bruins we're a home game mind you, we all know how this team performs on the road.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Both teams are decimated by injuries.

We absolutely suck on the road.

I'll watch the first but will be looking for an excuse to stop caring :laugh:

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
f***ing Burgdoefer. Christ. I don't think he has touched the puck in any of the games he's played? What a terrible team PD has assembled.

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
I see many channels in the tv guide for La - Buf, but i dont see the Fox Sports Tennessee channel the Sens game is supposed to be on. Euge is not televising it?

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
The game is supposed to be on TSN5 but my Cable TV guide shows NBA Basketball in the 8 PM time slot. Hope that Rogers is listing the Toronto region guide again and it's not actually going to be sending the wrong signal

EDIT:
The guide is wrong the Sens game is on 498

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad