Pre-Game Talk: SENS in Nashville, 8:00pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes Pancakes

Aug 3, 2005
Tank Nation
Man, this game is just not listenable. Is it just me or is there some idiot in the background that keeps screaming non-stop Wooooooooo! Woooooooo! Woooooooo! Woooooooo!

Making my damn ears bleed.

Reactions: Boud

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Hopefully we can get someone that might be as good as him down the line right?
I don't get why ppl can't see that as good as he is offensively, defensively he is just as bad on many nights. I love karlsson, but I would move him for the right parts.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
I don't get why ppl can't see that as good as he is offensively, defensively he is just as bad on many nights. I love karlsson, but I would move him for the right parts.
dude is coming off major surgery it will take time but players like him find a way

karlsson last year was amazing at both ends of the ice. In the playoffs he was unstoppable

you dont get the 'right parts' in a karlsson deal. he is it

Reactions: armani

Pacman33

#teamZ
Feb 9, 2017
I don't think his foot has been a big issue for a while now, but only he and the trainers know how good his foot is. To me his confidence/concentration seems to be more of the problem. He's displayed a few games here and there since December of "actual" Karlsson, but overall, he hasn't been very good.
Thanks. Yeah i mean i havent watched much since about 5 games after the trade. He just didnt look as explosive acceleration wise. I know foot injuries can be tricky. I hope its more of a confidence issue. When he is on, there arent many players as fun to watch as he is

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
See this is how we should play. Take your frigging chances. Trust your goalie. What’s the point of “we’re gonna play defensive give up a bunch of shots anyway and trust the goalie”. Might as well play to score while giving up shots.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Erik smiling. Trade him. Not captain material.

Am I doing this right?

Also, although I would love to go to Nashville, I will never go to a game now due to that screaming idiot. How can people sit near this man. What a lunatic.

To be fair, this is the first I've noticed anyone randomly shouting "wooooo" like that.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
dude is coming off major surgery it will take time but players like him find a way

karlsson last year was amazing at both ends of the ice. In the playoffs he was unstoppable

you dont get the 'right parts' in a karlsson deal. he is it
I value your opinion but I beg to differ. He was amazing in the playoffs but he's dogged it in more than I would like to see from a captain of the Sens this year. Some of his playing making has nothing to do with his ankle, it's part of his game.

Last edited:

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
Man, this game is just not listenable. Is it just me or is there some idiot in the background that keeps screaming non-stop Wooooooooo! Woooooooo! Woooooooo! Woooooooo!

Making my damn ears bleed.

Ric Flair must be a Preds fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad