Pre-Game Talk: SENS in N.Y. Tuesday 7:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Lunqvist really looked tired last game, he stumbled a couple of times and got beat on shots he always has. Might be age or emotion from the Montreal series, or the overtimes, but it's going to be a struggle for him to win 4 of 5, I think he only wins 1 game this series (if that)

I'll never count him out, but I've never seen him look that old. His aggresive style has caught up with him, he's still elite, but maybe not game to game, only game here and game there elite.

jason2020

Sep 24, 2014
Lunqvist really looked tired last game, he stumbled a couple of times and got beat on shots he always has. Might be age or emotion from the Montreal series, or the overtimes, but it's going to be a struggle for him to win 4 of 5, I think he only wins 1 game this series (if that)

I'll never count him out, but I've never seen him look that old. His aggresive style has caught up with him, he's still elite, but maybe not game to game, only game here and game there elite.

I think he really pushed him self hard in the first round and now is burnt out.

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
Sunday for me. We all deserve something nice for our bday.
The Sens in the ECF would be a nice gift.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Well me and my management had a talk I'm not allowed to leave early for sens games anymore gonna miss it :(

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I think Anderson is going to come up huge tomorrow and the Sens will go up 3-0. Very Likely another 1 goal game.

Senateurs

Let's win it all
Feb 28, 2007
I think it's good to that both Anaheim and Washington won their game 3. Pressure is now on NY do to the same playing in front of their crowd. With Crosby out and maybe more regulars from the Pens lineup, that series could go 6-7. We have a great opportunity to be the only team with a 3-0 lead and finish the series quickly.

Mar 20, 2006
Ottawa
Good NYTimes piece on Boucher, not a great picture though! ;)

If the link below does not work, google the title "Guy Boucher, an Intense Coach, Molds the Ottawa Senators’ Spirit"

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/01/sports/hockey/nhl-playoffs-rangers-senators-guy-boucher.html?rref=collection%2Fsectioncollection%2Fhockey&_r=0

02-Y-BOUCHER-master768.jpg

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Karlsson will be targeted as he was in the last game. In the last series against NY they also ran Karlsson until Carkner went in against Boyle . This year I guess its going to have to be by committee.

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
How come the internet's birthday was celebrated in August last year and its in May this year?

Happy B-day by the way

LOL I'm older than that imposter internet. Its a wannabe. ;)
And thanks for the b-day wishes! :)

Mine is wed, and all I want is for the Rangers to keep beating themselves.

Happy early birthday! Here's hoping that both our birthday wishes come true.

Taurus bros!!

Mine's on Friday.

Happy early birthday! Tauruses FTW! :)

Mines on Monday, I think. Hopefully I'm not watching Sens hockey by then.

Seconded, brother. :) Happy early birthday!

Sunday for me. We all deserve something nice for our bday.
The Sens in the ECF would be a nice gift.

Happy early birthday! Damn right that would be a great gift!

Mine was on Friday nicely tucked between two home wins.

Thanks for your contribution. ;) :yo: Happy belated birthday!

Well me and my management had a talk I'm not allowed to leave early for sens games anymore gonna miss it :(

Hmm, clearly you must quit that job. They must be Leaf and/or Ranger fans there.

Karlsson will be targeted as he was in the last game. In the last series against NY they also ran Karlsson until Carkner went in against Boyle . This year I guess its going to have to be by committee.

I know this isn't his game, but maybe someone like Harpur can put the fear in them. He's a pretty big dude, I'd hate to see him get in my face. Make it clear that if you so much as think of touching Karlsson, we'll take you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad