GDT: Sens in La La Land | Thursday Jan. 10, 10:30pm | TSN5, RDS

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
Im surprised theres a team in the league that can make Ottawa look this good.
Nilsson played well but looked really uncomfortable with some routine saves.
Glad to see Tierney get a couple goals. I get a little annoyed when people say Ottawa got trash back in the trade. It was an awful trade, but Tierney is a useful player and isnt trash.

The Worst One

Who wants to die?
Oct 5, 2017
Glad to see Tierney get a couple goals. I get a little annoyed when people say Ottawa got trash back in the trade. It was an awful trade, but Tierney is a useful player and isnt trash.
Balcers also is good.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal

As I said a few days ago in another thread, LA is definitely worse than we are. This is one game we needed to win.

Reactions: Sensmileletsgo

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Hamburgler run started with a California sweep

Just saying

tenor.gif

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Two game winning streak baby!

And just like that the Sens are now in fifth last place.

I have faith that they'll be closer to 21st than 31st by the end of the season

Reactions: ReginKarlssonLehner

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Btw, how good were Lajoie and Jaros tonight? Man, ESPECIALLY Lajoie. The guy looked like a mini-doughty with some beautiful plays to escape traffic and calm things down in our own zone. Both guys definitely have top 4 upside with more experience.

Cool, that was how long ago?

With a healthy roster we can make some serious(relatively speaking) damage as an underdog.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Btw, how good were Lajoie and Jaros tonight? Man, ESPECIALLY Lajoie. The guy looked like a mini-doughty with some beautiful plays to escape traffic and calm things down in our own zone. Both guys definitely have top 4 upside with more experience.

With a healthy roster we can make some serious(relatively speaking) damage as an underdog.

No we can't.

We're not "dead last" bad for sure, but are we bottom-5 bad? Absolutely, and we'll need both Chabot and Andy back just to achieve that much.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
No we can't.

We're not "dead last" bad for sure, but are we bottom-5 bad? Absolutely, and we'll need both Chabot and Andy back just to achieve that much.

I don't think it's insane to think we are bottom 5-10 bad over bottom 5. Chabot, Anderson, Duchene have been reallllly good before they went down too(duchene just absence).

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
We beat the two teams that are worse than we are. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
Wow even when we win you can't give them credit. damn if they lose and damn they win. you must be the kind of guy who sees the glass always half empty. i can only imagine what you would say if they had lost those two games.

Reactions: swiftwin

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Wow even when we win you can't give them credit. damn if they lose and damn they win. you must be the kind of guy who sees the glass always half empty. i can only imagine what you would say if they had lost those two games.

We were dead last until we won this game. The glass is empty. These two wins are nice but they don't mean much as of now. Calling me out for being realistic is lame.

JungleBeat

Sep 10, 2016
Canada
Let’s be honest, this win means zilch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad