GDT: Sens in La La Land | Thursday Jan. 10, 10:30pm | TSN5, RDS

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Would be nice to hop over them at the bottom of the standings

Ottawa is currently sitting above two teams, with worse records (P%) than theirs, as per NHL.com

Ottawa ........... .420
Los Angles..... .420
Philadelphia .. .419

Ottawa is also ranked 29th, in points, as per NHL.com

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Ottawa is currently sitting above two teams, with worse records (P%) than theirs, as per NHL.com

Ottawa ........... .420
Los Angles..... .420
Philadelphia .. .419

Ottawa is also ranked 29th, in points, as per NHL.com

That's not really "above" them when they have the exact same point %. It's a tie.
But they have one more win than us. Let's get ahead of them and stay ahead.

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
Can Tkachuk - White - Stone be the second coming of the first line of the Flames', as soon as the next season?. They are one of the best lines in the NHL today and are just lighting it up!

Just look at the similarities..

Stone = Gaudreau (No question)
Brady T = Matthew T (safe to make that bet?)
White = Monahan (is there potential for that????)
Now the question is, can White be as good as Monahan, or that is just a far stretch?

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Can Tkachuk - White - Stone be the second coming of the first line of the Flames', as soon as the next season?. They are one of the best lines in the NHL today and are just lighting it up!

Now the question is, can White be as good as Monahan, or that is just a far stretch?

Monahan is a stud and a much better goal scorer than White (on pace for his 3rd 30 goal season and has 2 other 27 goal seasons). But if White can just become Monahan-lite or Bergeron-lite we can have a slightly worse version of that line for sure!

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007

No because Stone is being trade.

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
i was looking at stone's stats and noticed his height listed as 6'4 on multiple sites. I always thought he was 6'2, looks like it too.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
i was looking at stone's stats and noticed his height listed as 6'4 on multiple sites. I always thought he was 6'2, looks like it too.

It's the same reason why Gallagher is listed as 5'9, Karlsson as 6', etc. They always exaggerate height and weight for some reason (maybe it's to please the players egos :laugh:)

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
It's the same reason why Gallagher is listed as 5'9, Karlsson as 6', etc. They always exaggerate height and weight for some reason (maybe it's to please the players egos :laugh:)

Weird ego to have..

I am 5'11 and Won't mind being listed at 5'10, but I would mind being listed at 6'0

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Weird ego to have..

I am 5'11 and Won't mind being listed at 5'10, but I would mind being listed at 6'0

I think you're in the minority, haha. Almost everyone I know who is 5'10 or 5'11 always lies and says they are 6' :laugh: Good on you for having a smaller ego than them :laugh:

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Karlsson is definitely 6' i am just under 6'1 and we were eye to eye the multiple times i have met him.

Stone is huge definitely 6'4 and is not signing here it would have happened already.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->