Post-Game Talk: SENS in Edmonton, Sat. 4:00 pm

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa
The Cowen thing is kinda funny. We constantly hear how hands on Melnyk is.

Did he misspeak?

He either misspoke, is completely losing his marbles or isn't really involved at all.

I would say two of those three reasons.

Clayonator

Aug 11, 2018
Vancouver
Wolanin.... better than 4 of the D you listed

Whoops - Fixed. Brain fart. And no need for Harpur to be a regular for the rest of the year. That performance in Vancouver was hysterical. My friend who doesn’t even watch hockey was with me there and was like “who’s #67? he can barely even play, he gave the puck away 3 times in the same shift”

Last edited:

Clayonator

Aug 11, 2018
Vancouver
I think because Brannstrom was an emergency recall he can’t play if the player he was called up to replace is healthy again. They should have just done a separate send down - recall transaction to make it league legal.

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
I think because Brannstrom was an emergency recall he can’t play if the player he was called up to replace is healthy again. They should have just done a separate send down - recall transaction to make it league legal.
That's right, all three players were emergency recalls. Must be sent back when injured players return.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
I've listen to Crawford pre game. I find it funny how when they( coaches )talk about Smith or other plug they always say : Oh that player is such a great pro. almost never talk about how atrocious they are most of the time on the ice. ( of course they won't, but they are not great pro on the ice, that what i meant )

It's like when you are ask how you find that ugly girl and you answer : "Oh you know, she's a good person"
because you don't want to say she's ugly.

Reactions: Deku

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad