In the Penalty Box
4:00 pm game folks

O.png
vs :edmonton

Last edited:

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
I was hoping we don't finish last but I think it's this teams destiny to give up Hughes to Colorado. For shame!

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
I was hoping we don't finish last but I think it's this teams destiny to give up Hughes to Colorado. For shame!

Still more than likely that the Avs end up picking 4th, even if the Sens finish with the worst record. They could even pick 5th if the Sens pass the Kings, which I still think is a distinct possibility. I doubt the pick ends up any higher than the 2018 Sens pick.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Still more than likely that the Avs end up picking 4th, even if the Sens finish with the worst record. They could even pick 5th if the Sens pass the Kings, which I still think is a distinct possibility. I doubt the pick ends up any higher than the 2018 Sens pick.

The odds are pretty much 50/50 as long as we don't pass the Kings.

Cloud

Feb 22, 2016
Yukon
My first time visiting Edmonton..gonna take in the game tomorrow, check out the new barn here. Was loads of fans at the West Ed mall last night after the Columbus game...everyone in McDavid Jerseys....should be fun. Hopefully the boys play a little better than the last 2 games.

Reactions: coladin

Clayonator

Aug 11, 2018
Vancouver
Tkachuk Pageau Ryan
Duclair Tierney Boedker
Balcers White Verronneau
Smith Lindberg Pajaarvi/Gibbons

Chabot Jaros
Brannstrom DeMelo
Boriwicki Wolanin

Last edited:

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Cowen has always been with us in spirit.

He spent some time in the bardo and now he's been reincarnated as Ben Harpur.

I'm listening to that interview and thinking, "Did he really just say Cowen?" You have to laugh - it helps keep you from crying...

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
I'm listening to that interview and thinking, "Did he really just say Cowen?" You have to laugh - it helps keep you from crying...

If Cowen were smart he'd show up at the rink in Edmonton tomorrow in his Sens gear. Might be able to get a pay cheque out of it.

I can't imagine he has much else going on.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
The Cowen thing is kinda funny. We constantly hear how hands on Melnyk is.

Did he misspeak?

He either misspoke, is completely losing his marbles or isn't really involved at all.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
The Cowen thing is kinda funny. We constantly hear how hands on Melnyk is.

Did he misspeak?

He either misspoke, is completely losing his marbles or isn't really involved at all.
I thinking he's involved (tries to be) but doesn't really know much more than the average fan who goes to games for a night out and doesn't care about anything other than what's on the NHL roster.

They know all the stars and who they are, but don't have a grasp on anything other than what's on the ice in front of them. Wouldn't be able to tell you who a recent 1st/2nd round pick is, only knows prospects if given their name, no clue what is going on with guys not actually on the NHL rosters.

I think Melnyk would not be able to name a single guy who we picked in the draft last year outside of Tkachuk (not that it's his business too). He's just not a very knowledgable guy with regards to hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad