Post-Game Talk: SENS in Duck Country, Wed. 10:00 pm

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
So what happens when two terrible teams on a 8 game losing streak play against each other?

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Please win Senators, we want our Coach fired. Would like to see Bobby get a Hat Trick.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
So what happens when two terrible teams on a 8 game losing streak play against each other?

The worst one of the two looses.

Anaheim has been ravaged by injuries, I wouldn't lump them in the sams group as the Sens who are truly, historically even, awful.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Wolanin should not be taken out . Period. He should have a spot on the team imo. Wolanin has given the coach a lot of reasons to keep in him with his play, particularly with Chabot out. If you think he will be challenged with the big Ducks well .. imo lets see how he does .. don't assume he fails. Or is that just to boost his confidence.
Harpur ok fine. Take Boro out. Boro and Ceci have like .. screw up all you want passes on this team.

Clayonator

Aug 11, 2018
Vancouver
Playing Harpur over Wolanin due to some perceived need for a physical deterrent, when that Anaheim forward group is softer than baby shit....but you’re telling me we need to scratch our current best available puck transporting defenseman so as to provide an answer for Nick Ritchie? Got it.

Reactions: Deku

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
10 pm eh? Awww man that sucks. I gotta get up early so I don't think I can watch the game.

How awful. Drats.

Normally, I would probably stay up and watch the game even if I woke up at 5h30 AM.

Not this year. I will tape the game to watch later.. But i won't stay up as usual.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Playing Harpur over Wolanin due to some perceived need for a physical deterrent, when that Anaheim forward group is softer than baby ****....but you’re telling me we need to scratch our current best available puck transporting defenseman so as to provide an answer for Nick Ritchie? Got it.

Our only puck transporter. Funny how Boucher want to respond to Anaheim instead of setting the tempo of the game.

This team meed more offensive time and transitionning tbe puck well.. Not defend more..
Nothing against Harpur coming in, but scratch Boro who bring nothing Harpur isn't bringing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad