Pre-Game Talk: SENS in Chicago, Thursday night 8:30 pm

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Depends on if whatever conditions are considered pre-existing. If his hands/fingers are considered pre-existing, then he is not insured.

I don't know if the cutoff is the beginning of the contract, or the beginning of each season in terms of what is considered pre-existing. If it's the beginning of the contract, I don't recall Ryan having these issues prior to his extension.

You'd have a hard time convincing me that a broken finger is considered a pre-existing condition. I don't think they can say because you broke your index finger, now all broken fingers on that hand are pre-existing.

Kiros

Sep 8, 2018
Trying to watch the game tonight, but TSN GO is treating it like a blacked out game. Due to using Teksavvy my IP says I am in Toronto, however, I'm signing in using my Rogers TV credentials. Last year this worked with no issue as the Rogers account login trumped your IP. Anyone else have a similar problem and know the solution?

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
These guys can barely string a pass together let along get any type of pressure going. Im not sure ive seen this level of poor play at the NHL level since the 80's....like no joke. Averaging like a goal a game against fringe lineups and getting caved in all over the ice. Feel sorry for the 3 or 4 skilled guys on the roster...this team is dogshit...pierre back at it again...unbelievable clown this guy is, legit makes me lol

Reactions: Cosmix

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
good news everybody, we won the corsi battle for the period, the new focus on analytics must be paying off.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I'm not saying Bobby made a deal with the devil to just "please give me back my hands I'll do anything" in between periods but..........

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Hearing the word "intangibles"when describing why hes so happy with our 4th overall makes me shudder.

Get used to it. Here's Dorion on our new draft strategy...

At the same time, I’ve talked to our amateur staff and we’re not always going to draft the highest skilled guy. We’re going to grab the guy that can help us win the most and that comes with character and that’s something… those are intangibles that we’re always going to try and (find). It’s easier to say now, but sometimes when you get into the fifth, sixth or seventh round and sometimes you try and hit a home run with a skilled guy, we’re going to do less and less of that now. Because at the end of the day, most of them don’t pan out.”

bigsby

Jul 11, 2014
Ottawa
Trying to watch the game tonight, but TSN GO is treating it like a blacked out game. Due to using Teksavvy my IP says I am in Toronto, however, I'm signing in using my Rogers TV credentials. Last year this worked with no issue as the Rogers account login trumped your IP. Anyone else have a similar problem and know the solution?

Odd. I'm watching the game no problem on TSN Go. Do you have a different device to try it on? I've seen that happen a few times to me in the past

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad