Pre-Game Talk: SENS in Chicago, Thursday night 8:30 pm

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Wow watching Keith skate the puck up the ice.

Would be nice to have a dman of that caliber or better.

Yeah, maybe we could trade some lower end prospects and low first round draft picks to get one. Could we afford one? We have the cap space now.

Reactions: Deku

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
For those that don’t get TSN Pierre and Brent Wallace had an extended sit down with cinematic lighting and angles. Wonder if he can formulate a proper sentence this time.

Brent sure asks tough questions and follows up with penetrating inquiries to get the real reasons. Very impressive interviewer!

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Man if only... I know it sucks to play the « if onlys » but let’s say ownership would be ready to at least keep the same internal budget as before and that the EK-Hoffman saga never happened... And while we’re at it, let’s say Pageau doesn’t get injured

Hoffman-Duchene-Ryan (dat skill)
Tkachuk-Chlapik-Stone (dat IQ)
Formenton-Pageau-Dzingel (dat speed)
Paajarvi-Smith-White
Pyatt/McCormick

Chabot-Karlsson
Wolanin-Ceci
Lajoie-Wideman
Borowiecki/Harpur

One prime Methot away from a very solid lineup... of course goaltending, health and coaching are always big factors but the potential is there

You’re making me feel sick!

Reactions: Xspyrit

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
You’re making me feel sick!

Then don't do like I did earlier. I watched the 2017 playoffs highlights. The team is so different now that you'd think it was 6 years ago, but it is only 15 months ago! :facepalm:

That team was great seriously and they had a lot of fun and emotions

Last edited:

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Then don't do like I did earlier. I watched the 2017 playoffs highlights. The team is so different now that you'd think it was 6 years ago, but it is only 15 months ago! :facepalm:

They had great chemistry ala Habs'93

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Yeah, maybe we could trade some lower end prospects and low first round draft picks to get one. Could we afford one? We have the cap space now.
This is a novel idea. Deploys the bloggers, let everyone know we need a top pairing puck moving D.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa

It was a great unexpected playoff run. Then the team fell apart. Sad. Then the owner decided to cut salary costs by trading some of the best players for prospects and bottom 6 players. Even sadder. Nightmare in Sensnation.

Reactions: Xspyrit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad