GDT: SENS in CBJ, Fri 7pm ON TSN

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
That was great. I think he exemplified most if not all sane sens fans on this forum..

I want constant boos. Constant fire DJ chants loud and clear. I think the fans have been extremely tame. Let the shackles off and f***ing vent.

Everyone is saying they love John now and they're replaying the call. Love it lol.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
The animation in both of those movies is unreal. There are some outstanding breakdowns of the styles used and how animating on either 1s or 2s affects the motion of different characters
Yea it was truly amazing to watch in theatres. I don't typically watch animation type movies but I'd rate it as one of my favorite movies even as an animated one.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
The animation in both of those movies is unreal. There are some outstanding breakdowns of the styles used and how animating on either 1s or 2s affects the motion of different characters

I can't believe i wasnt the one who brought those up! By far the best comic book based movies around. I have the two "art of" books for reference too. Such amazing work by everyone involved.

Reactions: Relapsing

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I love Bosch on Prime, and the two seasons of Bosh Legacy have been amazing. It's not a superhero, but it's amazing.
I enjoyed Bosch too, particularly the first Bosch series. Legacy is good but not as good.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
"I thought we did enough things to win. At the end of the day, they get some tips and they go in the net. I can't fault the effort."

This is a huge part of the problem. Effort isn't that big of an issue. Enough of the guys hustle and play hard. They have to exert extra effort for not playing smart enough. You can work hard but if you work dumb at the same time it cancels out the effort.

He can't get them past the hump of playing technically sound for consecutive stretches at a time. The fallback for when the system breaks which is now habit is the same and is dysfunctional.

h2

Mar 26, 2002
I enjoyed Bosch too, particularly the first Bosch series. Legacy is good but not as good.

Maybe I should get in on this Bosch until DJ is fired.

What's the tldr premise?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad