GDT: SENS in Boston, 7:00 pm on SN

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
White hatrick
Chabot 4 point night
Woalin 2 point night
Karlsson comes back and posts 6 points for all dman lead.
Smith fights Marchand and knocks him out
Boston is distraught after the giant loss to the sens and head to the playoffs only to get swept in the 1st round.
I hope you realize what you're asking for, here.... a Leafs sweep would make this place intolerable.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
That was it 3rd maybe 2nd. He will need to bring it to make the team next year. He may need more development time in Belleville. He seems tentative ..he needs to play with more confidence imo.
He does seem to play it too safe. Not sure if he's scared to make a mistake or if that's just the norm for him.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
He does seem to play it too safe. Not sure if he's scared to make a mistake or if that's just the norm for him.
Seems like the norm. He settled into that safe two way game back in junior. Those players rarely go on to be game breakers in the nhl.

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
That was it 3rd maybe 2nd. He will need to bring it to make the team next year. He may need more development time in Belleville. He seems tentative ..he needs to play with more confidence imo.
Change the coach to one who plays kids in key roles and you'll see our rookies step up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
White hatrick
Chabot 4 point night
Woalin 2 point night
Karlsson comes back and posts 6 points for all dman lead.
Smith fights Marchand and knocks him out
Boston is distraught after the giant loss to the sens and head to the playoffs only to get swept in the 1st round.

I would rather them sweep the Laffs

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I don't think he has ever been that overly skilled player but I think once he gets stronger you will see more of his skill at this level.
He can score he had over 40 pts in his 1st yr at BC and he led the US gold medal team in goals .. He is not a dangler ..

at the U18 WC in his draft year he was
Men's Under-18 World ChampionshipGold Medal7639
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
and scored the gold medal winning goal...

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad