GDT: Sens @ Hawks 2pm Nbc sports chicago 2/17/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

giza

Jul 19, 2011
A player has to bring something to the table and at this point, Reichel brings nothing but unproductive speed. I don't know what the problem is.....maybe he self-imploded knowing that there was decent pay day waiting for him if he produced....when he didn't replicate last year's play, he fell off the horse completely.

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
Reichel is a soft player. Theres no deep analyzing needed. You can be skilled and slight or small but you have to find a way to the net. If you just had a pencil and drew where his feet were on the ice on a paper it would be a big black oval. Just out there for a Sunday skate.

He didn’t used to be like that. I donno if he got lit up early or what but he’s a puppy with a tail between his legs.

Reactions: clydesdale line

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
The complete inability for you to see any hypocrisy in you saying things like this is like something out of a Greek saga.
Yeah, yeah, yeah ....This is about Reichel and Luke Richardson as an NHL head coach.

Reichel has been floating all season long, seemingly afraid to compete. His periodic bursts of speed and the odd good pass is a far cry from where he needs to be to stick around. He should be in the AHL. As for the HC, he has shown a lot of patience with Reichel - as for Richardson's coaching abilities, the jury will be out for a while as Hawks try to claw back to being decent again. IMO, he has done well in redefining the team's compete, grit and work ethic.

EDIT: and just now I find that Reichel was sent to RFD. There he should stay until next year's training camp.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Yeah, yeah, yeah ....This is about Reichel and Luke Richardson as an NHL head coach.

Reichel has been floating all season long, seemingly afraid to compete. His periodic bursts of speed and the odd good pass is a far cry from where he needs to be to stick around. He should be in the AHL. As for the HC, he has shown a lot of patience with Reichel - as for Richardson's coaching abilities, the jury will be out for a while as Hawks try to claw back to being decent again. IMO, he has done well in redefining the team's compete, grit and work ethic.

EDIT: and just now I find that Reichel was sent to RFD. There he should stay until next year's training camp.
Just watched the game on PVR and then read some of the more recent posts. Blackhawks fans here have become a bunch of cynics and it seems many want the country club to be reinstated.

Forget the arm chair coaching and managing .... no one cares.

oh and btw... HAWKS WIN!
Are we forgetting the armchair qbing or not?

• Love
Reactions: Pez68 and Giovi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad